Live Music Venues in Poole, Dorset*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Poole.
Live Music Venues
- Poole Rhythm and Roots at Aldhelms Branksome Poole BH13 6BT
- The Sloop, Poole with Open Mic on Tuesdays, Karaoke on Thursdays, Resident DJ on Fridays and of course LIVE MUSIC on Saturdays
- The Lord Nelson, Antelope, Angel all have bands on various nights
- The Lord Nel;son, Poole Quay!
- Mr Kyps where else...
- Lighthouse and Mr C's opposite the Dolphin Center. Mr Kyps Near the Bournemouth and Poole College. B.I.C near Bournemouth gardens
- opra house is on the up as more and more big bands are playing there.
- mr Kyps - ashley cross - loadsa tribute bands + locals (www.mrkyps.net)
Also many freebie outdoor gigs during the summer @ lower parkstone park & poole park
- Mr Kips in Parkstone for a really great night out.
- Mr Kyps is the dogs bollox
- are max temp and the farenheits still playing, trying to track ex keyboard player phil taylor any ideas people?
- The Central in Parkstone is good. My brother's band played there so they must be one of the good bands you can occassionally find there.
- The Venue is due to re-open with a live music night. Could be good
- Try the Central in Lower Parkstone or The Lord Nelson on the Quay....they're a little rough (especially the Central!) - but occasionally you'll catch a decent band there!
- Apart from pubs, I recommend MR Smiths in Bournemouth
- Poole Arts Centre has the occassional good group. The Central in lower Parkstone is the best for live bands in the local area. P.S The best local band at the moment are "Pronghorn".
- Poole Arts Centre, for the sort of thing you'd expect in an ARTS centre.
A Yate's wine lodge has opened up in the High Street, it's is just like a Yate's wine lodge !!
- try the Central round the corner from the B. Triangle, parkstone, poole on Sat nites for the best selection of local bands. And has a lockin sometimes!
- Grays is good for live music, but can be slightly rough.
- Brownsea island supposedly has concerts occasionly.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Daniel Baker, Benedict Walmisley, Paul Dredge, martin, Will, Guy Dickinson, Ben Foden, Jim, Ashley, Stu, wesley philpot, Dave McLeod, Daniel, Louise Ingram, debbie, addfox, kel, Peter Croft, Emma, Robert Stone, Dan Baker, Graham Shaw, Dominique, Kit Kat, p. fooks, pete kinsey, Bernard, tom hirst, Jeff, Gronk, Nick, ugly, phat phil, Steve Bristow, Deborah, Angela Clarke, mel, steve holman, Simon, Lizzie, Amy, Nick Smith, Robert, Jan D, Matthew Dunne, Mike O'Neill, Bob, adam harvey, Phil Preece, Archibald Brown, patricia, helen, Roy, ian, alan, Tony Quinn, ray wills, Dawn, jane, jack, Sue, rex lewis, john randall, me, Tony Payne, sam, kieron, dave edwards, generic, Andy Peterson, daisy, chris crook, Sam T, Gary, Sof, Dominique Scott, Doug Livermore, weighty, Jo, Bob T, Plav, irene Reeve, Mike Mason, John Hart, Sam Smith, Frank, dave lee, jack lumber, Liam , ElevenEleven Recordings, Ester, cosanostra, Lee, David George, Manish, John, Stuart, Andy, sue mitchener, Gary Stevens, Steve, paul
Last updated: 2014-08-14
More stuff about Poole
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Poole Knowhere Board