Record Shops in Poole, Dorset*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Poole.
- Falcon and Carnival, Old town market....gone,gone,gone.
Big Brother, 379 Ashley Rd Upper Parkstone 01202 731419. Longest running shop in Poole. Buy ,sell,swop,CDs, DVD's and Vinyl. Every sorta sound. Ska-punk,hip-hop,acid-folk,death metal,blues...etc Best selection of posters in area.
- Red Rock, down the High Street
- Any One rembere C&A's in the Arndale and 'Our Price'
- HMV in the Dolphin Centre, MVC in Kingland Crescent
- Falcon Records didn't close down cos of lack of customers. It was b'cos the dolphin centre wanted hmv in there and falcon had a clause in the lease that no other record shop could open in there except the existing ones so they increased the rent. Capitalism, you go figure MORON!
- HMV in central Poole is good. For Classical go to Bournemouth Classic Compact in Westbourne - they really know their stuff!
- Boiler-rooms Records have moved to the Quay end of the High Street Near Setchfields
- Falcon Records has now closed down due to lack of customers + a takeover by morons....go figure. Our Price does have constant stock clearouts = bargains. HMV will soon be opening up in the Dolphin Centre....watch this space.
- Carnival Records Ashley Road Parkstone Poole - Kick Ass Shop :)
- The record shop in the old town market is very good, usual price of a CD album is £6, this is good quality second hand stuff, also there is a similar shop opposite burger king, this one is a little more expensive.
- Falcon records do a good range of alternative, plus vinyl fo the djs out there
- Boiler Room in the Old Town Market which sells 2nd hand records, c.ds. and videos.
- There is a good second hand record shop in the Old Town Market, Poole High Street.
- Big Brother Records, which is actually in Parkstone, a suberb to the east of the TOWN centre going towards Bournemouth, has a superb selection of new and second hand CD's and posters
- Falcon Records in the Dolphin Centre stock a lot of underground / metal / otherwise alternative records
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Daniel Baker, Benedict Walmisley, Paul Dredge, martin, Will, Guy Dickinson, Ben Foden, Jim, Ashley, Stu, wesley philpot, Dave McLeod, Daniel, Louise Ingram, debbie, addfox, kel, Peter Croft, Emma, Robert Stone, Dan Baker, Graham Shaw, Dominique, Kit Kat, p. fooks, pete kinsey, Bernard, tom hirst, Jeff, Gronk, Nick, ugly, phat phil, Steve Bristow, Deborah, Angela Clarke, mel, steve holman, Simon, Lizzie, Amy, Nick Smith, Robert, Jan D, Matthew Dunne, Mike O'Neill, Bob, adam harvey, Phil Preece, Archibald Brown, patricia, helen, Roy, ian, alan, Tony Quinn, ray wills, Dawn, jane, jack, Sue, rex lewis, john randall, me, Tony Payne, sam, kieron, dave edwards, generic, Andy Peterson, daisy, chris crook, Sam T, Gary, Sof, Dominique Scott, Doug Livermore, weighty, Jo, Bob T, Plav, irene Reeve, Mike Mason, John Hart, Sam Smith, Frank, dave lee, jack lumber, Liam , ElevenEleven Recordings, Ester, cosanostra, Lee, David George, Manish, John, Stuart, Andy, sue mitchener, Gary Stevens, Steve, paul
Last updated: 2009-07-30
More stuff about Poole
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Poole Knowhere Board