Pubs in Port Glasgow, Inverclyde*
The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Port Glasgow.
- Most pubs are shit inny port but ae comit is nae bad
- The gangsters who write on this page n can't say it to cunts faces
- Prince of Wales Bar
- wallace (RIP) roadhouse ( RIP ) hotel ( RIP )
- Stay out of the Pubs in the port cos they are all filled with dodgy old slags trying to make a fast Pound from yea. And besides you most probily will get stabbed.
- Fozzyrada is roached
- Fozzys looks a gumi bear and sells fozzyrada
- the magoos maw is barred from the comet for slashin a guy
- i herd papa magoo can play his boys asses like a saxaphone
- The 2 mc geown brothers beefed martha in the wallace
- you can catch JP DUDDY playin the flute in the jaffa on a sat night
- the 2 mcgeown brothers got caught shaggin in the mens room in the roadhous, herd it was a good night
- roadhouse was the best thats wer SEAN COYLE lost his anal virginity
- Star Hotel every time. Only pub to play a decent jukebox at a decent level.
- AE ARGYLL & AE YARD x
- montys for noise and a quickie if yer lucky
- ONLY GOOD FOR ONE MAYBE TWO THINGS.A FIGHT AT THE END OF THE NIGHT OR A BIRD.
- THE COMM DISCO
- any thats open
- the best pub in town OCEAN BAR!!
- star micks monties
- AE HIBS.AE START HOTEL.DONICHIES.SUGDIES,PRINCE OF WALSE,COMET,CORRIE PARK
- go to donachies fir a married woman they aint shy
- Monty's Bar the local haunt of the well known character Thomas Cassidy Byrne aka TCB (Takin care o business) who took a contract out on Johnny McCloy in 1982 for a grand and wot a pure balls up he made o that. So if you see him about the town dont ask him to take out a hit on anyone cos Johnny will get Tony the Blade to slap him about again!
- the roadhouse was ma first experience of a pub hahahahaha also the wallace which sadly for these places they r no longer
- wallace bar wi all the two bob mob it wis entertaining watching how many different ways to conjure up a litre of eldo with no money of ur own
- in eh toon ye no were a pub iz wen ye see eh police ootside it
- best pub in e toon by far is donnachies its e only wan u could take a burd tae noadays!! if u aint out way yer wumman ye kin get a perv at a crakin lookin wee barmaid!!! who said e port was all bad!!
- SUDGIES UP THE STAIRS.........MAGIC WEE NITE NOO THEYVE GOT A NEW DJ
- don't eva eva eva take the beast out she might multiply
- Canny beat e star on a saturday night! nae jukebox exceeds the rackit o that wan.
- AW EH PUBS IN EH PORT R SHITE. ITS AW WEE CLANS AT HINK U SHOODNY BE IN THERE PUB. BUT IF U KIN STAND EH SMELL IN SUM EH UM YE SHOOD SAMPLE EH LOCAL CULTURE A GETIN BAMMED UP N A SCRAP AT EH END AE EH NITE
- they're aw pish, if I had to pick Id say donnachies
- AHHA ATS WOT AM TALKIN MER AEM GET NEW N STRONGER BEER OOT N MAKE EH FUCKERS CHEEP
- ocean bar wi a kupple of boatles o the "ITS FRIGHTENING" OR St Francis club
- GLASGOW GO TO
- AE HI-BEEZ BETTER THAN OLL AE REST
- THE STAR, for music played at a decent volume,THE STAR for a fckin laugh at the weekend, when work has done yer brain in aw week! THE STAR, for being able to sing rebels and naw get into trouble or barred! GOD BLESS THE STAR HOTEL, LONG MAY SHE SHINE AND THOSE WHO DRINK IN HER. deo gratias!
- the vomit bar wer the ugly women get a job as barmaids man have ye ever seen so many losers in 1 pub its like children of the corn ah heard their getting bouncers to pull people in.has there ever been a fight in there nae entertainment unless ye find old crabbit barmaids attractive not 1 good looking bird in there or guys average weight for birds is 14 stone,who does the cheeky cunt with the dyed hair think she is,in fact there all cheeky cunts ,but ill still be there again this week.
- There is not a good pint to be had anywhere in the stinking Port
- The old classics that no "fresh faced" person would step into: the star, suggies, montys, prince of wales, the comet. Be warned, you have to be brave to step inside here, prepare for at least one fight!
- upper port,jaffa,knights anywhere you can wet yer whistle
- aw em wee fannies couldny get inti pubs coz yi need money.
- Clune Brae Hotel, Wallace Bar, Clune Brae Roadhouse, Chieftain Inn, again all gone.....
- Ive never been to a pub im bendy roy
- MONTYS BACK ROOM FOR A PINT AN ANY HING ELSE U WANT(HASH, COKE AND SOME E) AN EH LOCAL FAVOURITE A FAMILY COFFIN(A FEW BUCKIES AND SOME SODA WATER)
AND EH CLUNE BRAE HOTEL WHERE EH YOUNG PORT GO. WATCH YE DONT GET STABBED AFF A AT WEE DICK ANTON CRAIG BUT.
- any pub is a good pub exept up the port
- montys(young montys crew)
- sudgies barmaids are brill
sudgies barmaids are brill
- Cleats n the cafe doesn't matter who you are its like a school reunion every friday n saturday nite.
- the star, mick lees
- donnachies always good to watch the fitba, then up the star 2 get pissed
- the comet bar where harry potter works noo &again,a darts team that you don,t stand too close to.watch oot for the corner mob.oh aye the singing is pish as well,and wee harry(deep pockets bin laden)stanton drinks there, so your aw right for a swally,if you can get the padlock aff his wallet.
- The Star. Always a good joke in there with more characters than you can shake a stick at. Sometimes you wish someone would shake a stick at them!
- ksc star
- sudgies!!!!!!!! need i say anything else!!!!!!
- The Hotel, the bouncer free bar. The Wallace has great entertainment....wear your old clothes kids, there IS occasional blood splattering (the management apologises).....
- well wit cin yae say aboot the pubs in the port, nohin, cause thur awe a dump. who the hell would wantae go tae a pub here, u jist take wan look at the ootside o them in u turn away hikin its somhin ats shutdoon.
- Walk around the Toon its like being in a time warp. Remember "The Vomit" wis shut doon by the Council efter it was done up!
- A NEED TAE GEE WEE LEEKY A MENTION ALONG WI WEEJAY,TARMAC,POPE,DONNA
- Star Hotel Bar is still the best pub in town! The patter is brilliant and the punters have a great sense of humour! For the last twenty years legends have occurred there! The Staff of George and Jean Peacock will be remembered forever, they became friends and will always be friends. Many a late night was spent there, and drinking was not the only thing done!
- aye plenty o fresh faced wans in the pubs here,nae room fur us thirty somethings
- the star hotel with comedian joe patton. and danny [james brown] robertson
- * Bar...a must on Friday wae yir shoppin fae Harry Murrayz.
- THE WALLACE BAR --PARKHILL AVE MALCKY BRODY DAYS
- Donnachies for a vile sectarian nite out or if your over sixty then any pub will do
- watin on suggies ta open on a thursdae after yae sign the bru.
- PLEANTY O PUBS HERE !
BUT ONLY ONE ORIGINAL,
- THE CLYDEVIEW ROADHOUSE
- The * hotel, good banter, good lager, crap pool table
- There are 2 pubs, both are very pleasant places to have a drink and socialise with the locals.
- the comet is the place to be
- Comet - great juke-box and great beer in there
Star - you can spend hours there waiting for the train!
- The Prince of Wales and The Star.
- The Wallace Bar, Monty's, Mick Lee's, Sudgies, Broons etc etc,
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ace, billy boyz, Lindsay, john brown, George, mick, laura, alan lynch, mdse, skiser, JASON WILSON , tommy thruel, port bhoy, raven_port_glasgow_lunatic, deedie, flid ha ha, wee.brian, CAROL, richie, bluechippedvase, caz, Karl', Telbhoy, Mad Donkey, Boab, vinny gallagher, Poop , Naw, charlie , thomas snednoodles, john oribine, D, greenjean, christine lindsay, pamg, e., bobby builder, t swan, Samantha, JOHN GEMMELL, TheTruth, bernie roberrson, young oronsay faithful, big sharn, De-well, port_gal, Hugh Miller, Ruth Emmerson, razor, johnny, eddiedee1, Johnny, Big Tam, Karen, iam mcgarrigle, Kev mcgourlick, Jolene, Combonation, MAFFY, JYE, CODDY, GASH AND GEMMELL, Kelly McG, Wriggle, jawza mcf, Gary Thomas, yvonne mcghee, robbie, bill, billy g, julie, PETER, Scot McDonald, big bad papa, Ale , Steven Sweeney, josh mac geez a twirl , jake, LIAM DONNELLY, lorraine smith, sneddon, young port team, Davie, Stuarty S, susan higgins, Martin Boyd, Donna, Tam The Bam, Kim Mclarty, bernie robertson, rose mcgowan, jimmy cochrane, HAMISH A McDONALD, paul_madong, A R Burns, joe sum, carol galbraith, davie turner, Sam, hjgb, Alan Carnegie, jett black, dumb dumb, T.G.McCabe, lorna, Shugglemcshoogle, Ashleigh Beaton, raging alky, SEAN COYLE , fiona kidd, bendy roys toy, thomas sneddon, pamela, port_punter, tim aloy, jimeez, Andy, jennifer coyle, a port burd, alex crombie, jordan newman, THDFH, tensa, TOMMY, Scum land, paddy mac, stu magoo, joe king, kim, kerryann, devol stabber, Sherpy, craig, Heather L, jim, robbie wilson, varri mcreynolds, henry stewart jnr, abc taxi tims, MO, Jim Millen, H.C., Graeme K. Burns, jamie g ypt, gay ned, weid, the boglestone beast, GibbyBoizz#1, ya pie, David Lawson, billytaggart, Darren Small, Marion Smith, hjo, Havok, m trinder, KAREN CAMERON, El Pedro, trac, steve, nicole c, Inverclyde Classified, jackie, Maz, L, marmaduke maclumpherty, Ricky Bingham, davie D, AmyLee, bobby, amyleex, Tam The Bam. WearraPeepel, Tam, mick king, wkearns, anon, SammyyyBabbyyyxxx, R KELLY, PETER DEEGAN, shug and nicol, Loopyloo, Wullie Kitchen, webbie, Henry, Michael Mckee, wee fatman, Lizzie mckay n gemma williams ypt x, coolned, Angie mains , KATIE MCDADE, Heather n Kirsty, Lesley-Anne Neil, Jim Gray, email@example.com, JASON WILSON YA BAM , susan, Rab, generic, BELVABOYZ, william kearns, Jamie G Y.P.T, crackpots, senga mcpie, port birds, gbgg, Mark, ffff, Mac, s.mckenna, celticbhoy2008, test1, Allan Mackie , Davie Hood, fabrizio, maggie, Shamrock, thomas aquianas, steven drennan, jessie mc gubbin, Sean, nicole blain , mark w, rosie mcgowan, Daryl BAillie, kevin mcfarlane, Jobby Finger, john hemphill, michelle, just_sum1, sean coyle, nciky, John, johnc, bill g, stiv, marmaduke maclumpher, pauline
Last updated: 2017-10-21
More stuff about Port Glasgow
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Port Glasgow Knowhere Board