The Best Things in Portglenone, Antrim*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Portglenone.
The Best Things
- Driving through it in ma lowered Bora on the way tae Dormans!!!! Lefal!!!
- All the hot young dolls that work in Fullans!!!!
- Highest former Christmas tree fairy
- Glenullin inspired riots
- humourless bible readings
- primate research facility -Teague's
- lack of moral compass
- Provies beating up the hoods and drugies
- the alcohol, wilsons and jesus man he rocks
- all the teenagers who get into bother with the police on a friday night who are out for a laugh and food out of Terrys takeaway great for when your blocked (chicken fillet buger mmmm.....)
- Gig 'n the Bann festival, community spirit, traditional Irish & Ulster-Scots music, Portglenone Forest, the River Bann
- The BB football pitch
- The imminent gulf stream failur, global warming, rising water levels and the distinct possibility that this lowland hovel will be fist to buy it.
- Some nice prod girls
Some nice cars(but Franky get your liscence!!)
- close to county derrylondon
- It's usually foggy
- plenty of cars 2 steal and places 2 rob
- Portglenone Women's group Great for a laugh, chat and plenty of events planned.
- loads of drugs availabljoyriding
- The Forest, Marina, The Monestery, friendly shop keepers
- there r none
- buses to slaughtneill
- Portglenone also has a Cistercian Monastary, with a beautiful guest house. Definately worth a visit if you are in the area.
- Everything in such a small area - easy on the feet
- The new Marina is an excellent facility which must be seen
- Portglenone has a beatiful forest on the Ballymena road. It's a great spot in the summer and also in spring when the Bluebells are in bloom.
- The best thing in Portglenone is the new Marina, which brings lots of tourists to the River Bann. Portglenone Forest is beautiful, especially in the summer time when courting couples go for a wee snog.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Pearse, Susan Mckay, d.mcaleese, Annie, Sharon Gordon, its me, SeektheTruth, f cassidy, kirkwood's missing leg, tom, mark hutchinson, alan, johnny, Eoghan O'Brien, Awarion, hairy bag, I live here, Isiah Mac Fookridge, Liz, Killian, Jonathan, Keith, E. Graham, andy mc auley, PAUL MADDEN, rob roy, Eamonn Campbell, generic, Brooke, bob, Maire Clarke, Martin McCarry, Albert Baxter
Last updated: 2012-08-17
More stuff about Portglenone
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Portglenone Knowhere Board