Buskers, Street Entertainers in Portrush, Antrim*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Portrush.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- charlie kershaw
- Birdman Stewart
- metropole for all cash limited people,........... after partying you prob wont be staying in the room, its like paying for a room to keep your change of clothes in
- Big Issue B&Bs, hotels,
- Big Issue B&Bs, hotels,
- pumpkin harry
- Pickin Nick THe banjo man
- Jackie OToole
- Dingo oHanolan
- COUPLE OF LOCAL SCALLYS OR PILL HEADS LIKE BONES
- vic banty and kerrbo the portrush mafia
- Benny Ging
- Benny Ging
- C.C.O'neill. Difficult to pin down but well worth the effort.
- Hemmy Skoot has a house here
- Aidy McKnicel, I love him
- Fungus McGringle local poet
- billy smarts, harry lexxy, tic tac paddy wack, flemin, donkers, big sci, pft, ginger karen, george nelson specialism, specimen, victor (he is a legend), jj mc cockend, davey boy, the lost boys, mc cook......... u get the idea
oh aye! and Zombie Safari Park!
- Ric the music man
- hairy mole
- Feaster Greer can be seen strutting his stuff around the town
- Jimmy OBoyle
- Marc Francey-complete drunkard-18 stumpies!!!!!!!!!
MArc Francey in the disabled toilets-ha ha ha ha
- Amos McFly
- The Sand Man
- Shane Mcgowen comes here a lot
- TURBO PANTS
- Rolex Jon (Hamil) is heartbroken ever since Cliff Mason left his shop. Must be the biggest redneck in Portrush, Cheer up John at least the bums healed.
- Hairey McFairy
- EGGY BUNION and the posse of wee girls behind him AND his mega BEAT BOX WITH dj conns HARD BEATS PUMPING OUT! TIPPY
- the portrush pirate
- There is every kind of "Street Entertainer TM" in Portrush, that's the beauty of it! >)))">
- Vince Weed
- Everyone on Portrush's streets are enteraining, no matter what time of year, though insanity does take over the residents in summer. Look closely to spot the local in among the tourist's and Belfast knobs.
- An alcoholic umpa lumpa wanders about main st pickin up fag buts, usually outside Waterson's/ Central.
- the bushmills man of the sea
- not enough in town centre also should do free face painting
- Ronnie Oswald arrives ever summer , can be seen around the town hall.
- ALways something goin on at the Amphitheatre, christians singing, clowns and shit
- The PSNI hold a good crowd on Saturday Nite outside traks.
- Floatey Gibbo can be seen wondering around the town after dark,flying over the Skerries .He also does talks and tours.
- Mickey McAuley . Did he ever get the Record deal ,Great player.
- Joe Speers at the Derry
- Geoffrey I donít know his second name he can be seen playing with himself on a good summers evening
- Geofrey The Phantom guitarist ( Beware ) bad on the ear drums .
- Kenny McClintock local stunt man , can be seen wondering around the town.
- Swinging Joe can been seen around the Arcadia green on a good day.
The Dhuvaren Panpipe Orchestra very entertaining!!!!!!!!
- Sammy Woods SUPER STAR he once had a go on Who wants to be a millionaire but could not remember his phone number.
- There never was any when I was younger, but I dont know about now as its a while since I have been home. If there is anyone doing it in the Winter, they deserve a medal.
- Sgt Knox always on watch tower duty , he gives tours of The Portrush Light House Kerr Street.
- The Hassen Boys are a group Beach Boy lookie-likies who cover music by their Californian idols and can be seen at the Sundial Gardens On Kerr Street most summer season evenings,for free,wearing their deck-chairesq shirts and yachting slippers.
- Lewis Craig , he use to do great gigs on Easter Monday.
- Freddie Doole.
Sammy Woods (Superstar) what a guy.
Jimmy Kelly on his hairy Banjo
- The wee old boy with the beard who use to play the funny drum in the harbour bar
- What ever happend to the we old dancing Tramp from Bushmills
- michael hasson who has just returned from a trip to coleraine and has just learned how to play surfin usa
- there are usually two guys waiting around the blue pool to tell you a story or ten. do i smell piss?
- There is sometimes a guy who draws really good sketches of you in the summer!
- Students provide the best entertainment in this area.
- Milo - keep on rockin in the free world!
- Milo - he's still about and as lively as ever. But he doesn't busk as much as he used to 'cos everyone knows him so well. You may catch him in the Atlantic Bar some night. Pity - he has a girlfriend already.
- The one and only Milo! If you here for more than a day you find him
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: adrian culbertson, fuckmeyaknobdanglin'smeltmonger, jill, Chris Burke, davy shaw, annonymous, rose, donkey, MISS PORTRUSH, rodney byrne, Mehair O'Hall, Cloughorr, norman hillis, DOWNWITSCALLIES, Faisal Chittothayil, Hells Bells Roden, Jimmy Kelly, jon, Stevie Wonder, Adele Stevenson, windy millar, norman cantley, kate roden, mo, Mr Benn, Jimmy Cramsie jnr, jonny, hector hall, graeme, Barry, charlie Mcguire, Erin McMahon, Rindy, Freddy Crugger, benny hill, Hugh, Steven, Andy McCann, Noel Kane, Big Bill, May Cheung, Samantha Allen, slaine browne, Sam Johnston, John Smith, Kitty, deb, stu-daddy, stephen donaghey, nicola, Holy Cow, ned goldmember, Aidy, Ana Bell, Jack Harris, julie, We Arty, james kelly, david diamond, jennifer forsythe, paula, Buckie McIntiyre, k, ciara, kathy, Willie Ross, KATIE GREER, Bungee Boy, J.Lee, Frances McLernon, Patch, Stephen Clements, Chris Walker, noel mc avennie, ivan quinn, Glen, charlie sammons, dessie stewart, sam allen, clem howard, Jed Doherty, Anon, jamesandlynn, Theo, Brian Logan, slaine, Seb Project, Maureen Dealey, Victoria Young, earthie, windy miller, garyhassin, Homer Simpson (nothing to alan), Billy Gergg snr, amy, LuvableChicky, Andy, cassandra, bertie flange, harry, Cliford Mason, billy splinter, THOMAS JOHNSTON, Kenny Shaw, Simon Anderson, Angus Strimmer, Pat Elliot, stinky pete, Damien Mc Faul, sir john scott, anchor, emma sutcliff, brown, zap495, Victor the painter, James E Bunger, Vincent Price, neevy, pedro, Chris Rainey, with-held, Gary McDowell, richard dick, benny, Andy Collen, Seamus jubbly, Julie Millen, Gareth, Darren Anderson, kel, Terry Jackson, Martha Platt, weebabs, fluffy, dave, Tricia Sullivan, Fergal Odowed, Helen Roden, Samuel Woods, Celine, mavis lamont, Dessie Bongo , steve, annabell, Ali Bookuin, hollie, colette, SCOTT FRASER, Brian Walsh, bam bam, shakie tool box, cherise walden, chiefie morrow, mark mccormick, davina sands, RABBY, George McAlpine, popt, dancing tramp from bushmills, Jack Almond, MATEY, JD, lydia, Ben Phillips, michael stone, CARLY RAMAGE, Jas, joanne, Mr Knox, kewlchick, Noddy, GOD, generic, Tony burns, lesa keenan, stax, charlie kyle, tick, Bridie Otoole, tracy taggart, Seamus Brolly, davey shaw, willie puf puf, John Kidd, Sarah, Leonard Clapton, conns, Sparky, RYAN CONNOR, earthie79, Richard Carey, Mickey Redeyes, chris fisher, Richy
Last updated: 2010-06-13
More stuff about Portrush
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Portrush Knowhere Board