Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Putney, Greater London*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Putney.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Salsa @ Zulus Bar
4 Fulham High Street, London SW6 3LQ
Every Thursday – OPENING NIGHT: 29/3/07
A fun & friendly salsa class & club night down in deepest Putney Bridge
Classes: 4 levels (Beg to Adv)
Class Starts: 7.15pm
Club: 9.00pm – 11.00pm
Absolute beginners welcome – No partner required
Attractive Funky Décor
Wooden Dance Floor
Great Sound System
Full Air Con
& Top London Teachers
Tube: Putney Bridge (4 mins walk)
Buses: 14, 74, 220, 430
Info: 07968 738190/ 07761 434504
Bring a friend to their first lesson & HAVE YOUR LESSON FREE!
- The Fez Bar formerly K Bar and the Reflex before that.
- K-bar is absolute shite if your over 17
- Only one that I know of. Not the best reputation.
- Hmmm. The Reflex. Maybe. Club UK (sadly no longer). Get a portable stereo and dance in the Exchange.
- The K-Bar next to Putney Main line station is good for a laugh
- The Reflex is now a K-Bar. The Reflex was forcibly closed for alleged dodgy activities.
- The 'K' bar...for those that used to use it as reflex, its really straightened itself out!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Andrew Georgiou, Tim Brooke, Peter Smith, Joe Maguire, Fleur Diston, Laurence, stu, Hal, kim, James Bridle, james, k, mike, Richard Fallon, Sue Brooks, acsjackson, john, tommy hopper, Mikey, David Tedora, John Scott, generic, Anna Thorpe, Steve Fletcher, Susannah Chalmers, Katie, sohail qadri, Subodh, Marky, Karen Holcombe, Christian Rudolf, Christine, catherine, Brian, verne christensen, Mark Townend, Cory, ifteqar khan, Alex Young, Shintaro Kanaoya, Nick, Becki Andrew, Rachel, Jo Browne, Steve McCartney, sandi, Karen, Mr Solo, Adam Wray, Jennifer, matthew jones-parry, Zena Gaudino, Bob Chambers, Lilly Lacey, remysgal, bec, Gemma, bill, colin
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Putney
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Putney Knowhere Board