Demolish It Now Building in Putney, Greater London*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Putney.
Demolish It Now Building
- I wouldn't like to see flattened but the front of the Spotted Horse should be restored to it's original state.
- Putney Wharf
- Just about every office block on the Upper Richmond Road, what remains of ICL, and that council estate on Felsham Road.
- Putney Bridge Restaurant
- The Leisure Centre
- South Thames College. If you've seen it, you won't need to ask why.
- Numerous high street shops such as 'Suits You clearance shop' and 'Shoppers Pride Amusements', South Thames College, McDonalds and the Castle pub.
- Putney police station is now demolished. This demonstrates the awesome power of Knowhere.
- Putney Police Station
- Jubilee House - the ugly building next to the cinema. But please make sure I'm not working that day when you fatten it, okay?
- The Railway- just because.
- That disgusting grey eye sore- South Thames College.
- The Leisure Centre. The ugliest piece of concrete shit ever concieved.
- ICL Building, but they are, in fact, going to flatten it...or at least renovate it.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Andrew Georgiou, Tim Brooke, Peter Smith, Joe Maguire, Fleur Diston, Laurence, stu, Hal, kim, James Bridle, james, k, mike, Richard Fallon, Sue Brooks, acsjackson, john, tommy hopper, Mikey, David Tedora, John Scott, generic, Anna Thorpe, Steve Fletcher, Susannah Chalmers, Katie, sohail qadri, Subodh, Marky, Karen Holcombe, Christian Rudolf, Christine, catherine, Brian, verne christensen, Mark Townend, Cory, ifteqar khan, Alex Young, Shintaro Kanaoya, Nick, Becki Andrew, Rachel, Jo Browne, Steve McCartney, sandi, Karen, Mr Solo, Adam Wray, Jennifer, matthew jones-parry, Zena Gaudino, Bob Chambers, Lilly Lacey, remysgal, bec, Gemma, bill, colin
Last updated: 2012-08-08
More stuff about Putney
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Putney Knowhere Board