Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Putney, Greater London*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Putney.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Ritz Music
- Ritz Music on Lacy Road Putney is by far the best music shop i have been into in SW London.Friendly AND Knowlegeable Staff and none of that Up Town Hassle.
They also have Guitar and Woodwind repairers over thier three packed floors.
Stockists of Most Major Brands and A Good selection Of sheet Music To Boot.
- Don't know the name but it's on Lacy Road. They cater for everyone ..from school kids just starting to ol' pros. My mate Simon works there..he is a FANTASTIC sax player and knows his stuff.
- ritz music by the tescos car park
- rits music in stacy road (i think its called that)
- A good one in Lacy road, just off putney High street
- Great music shop in Lacy Road
- The one in Lacy Road is called Ritz Music AND it does stock a lot more than just recorders!! They also offer a repair service. Friendly staff!
- Bob Kerrs whooppee shop
- There is one, but I can't remember it's name. It's in Lacy Road, off the high street. I wouldn't advise going in, you might come out with a recorder.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Andrew Georgiou, Tim Brooke, Peter Smith, Joe Maguire, Fleur Diston, Laurence, stu, Hal, kim, James Bridle, james, k, mike, Richard Fallon, Sue Brooks, acsjackson, john, tommy hopper, Mikey, David Tedora, John Scott, generic, Anna Thorpe, Steve Fletcher, Susannah Chalmers, Katie, sohail qadri, Subodh, Marky, Karen Holcombe, Christian Rudolf, Christine, catherine, Brian, verne christensen, Mark Townend, Cory, ifteqar khan, Alex Young, Shintaro Kanaoya, Nick, Becki Andrew, Rachel, Jo Browne, Steve McCartney, sandi, Karen, Mr Solo, Adam Wray, Jennifer, matthew jones-parry, Zena Gaudino, Bob Chambers, Lilly Lacey, remysgal, bec, Gemma, bill, colin
Last updated: 2008-01-22
More stuff about Putney
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Putney Knowhere Board