The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Putney.
- Soul Brother Is the best record/Cd Shop in london.Specialising In Jazz/Blues and soul.
- Soul Brother Records. Near East Putney Station..Keswick Road. Has a great P-Funk collection. The guys in there are real cool and helpful..they'll help you find what you need.
- Soul Brothers on Keswick Road is briliant.
- beggars banquet hgas apperaed to have closed down :/
- Beggers Banquet - I thinks it's the only independant record shop in Putney. Sells Dance Hip Hop etc. (well it did the last time I went in there)
- amazon.co.uk - oh wait, they're not in Putney. I access them from Putney - does that count?
- Beggars Banquet (although staff aren't interested in selling you anything)
- Beggar's Banquet-at the bridge end of the high street sells actual records and is good for the far out and less mainstream vibe
- Beggars Banquet. At the bottom of Putney Hill. Beggars is an indie label which is somehow connected to XL recordings and 4AD recordings. So go here for recordings on those labels.
- Normal selection (again) like Our Price but also some dance and one soul shop.
- Beggar's Banquet, opposite the cinema. Otherwise, Our Price or WHSmith's. Desperately needs an HMV or Virgin Megastore.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Andrew Georgiou, Tim Brooke, Peter Smith, Joe Maguire, Fleur Diston, Laurence, stu, Hal, kim, James Bridle, james, k, mike, Richard Fallon, Sue Brooks, acsjackson, john, tommy hopper, Mikey, David Tedora, John Scott, generic, Anna Thorpe, Steve Fletcher, Susannah Chalmers, Katie, sohail qadri, Subodh, Marky, Karen Holcombe, Christian Rudolf, Christine, catherine, Brian, verne christensen, Mark Townend, Cory, ifteqar khan, Alex Young, Shintaro Kanaoya, Nick, Becki Andrew, Rachel, Jo Browne, Steve McCartney, sandi, Karen, Mr Solo, Adam Wray, Jennifer, matthew jones-parry, Zena Gaudino, Bob Chambers, Lilly Lacey, remysgal, bec, Gemma, bill, colin
Last updated: 2008-01-22
More stuff about Putney
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Putney Knowhere Board