The Worst Things in Putney, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Putney.
The Worst Things
- Deluded denizens who think there in either living in Fulham or Richmond. You're in the borough of Wandsworth for goodness sake.
- Far too near the centre of london. No sense of community At All. Too many yuppies. Very limited shops.
- Too much traffic on High Street.
- The Traffic, too many people driving over the bridge
- It could be closer to my work I suppose. The traffic, of course. The fascist parking attendants.
- The Bookies on the Upper Richmond and all those shops next to it that look like they're falling over.
- The Rat and Parrott- yuck!
That man in the wheelchair who harasses all the nannies on the High Street.
- It's in London and full of yuppies
- Traffic on the high street
- No KFC, no Wimpy, stupid coffee-shops/bars with tables out next to the main road.
- A certain JD Wetherspoon pub
- It will be Fulham.
- No CAB company for miles. Nothing major though...
- Putney High School. Very evil school at top of Putney Hill. I should know, I go there. (see also "cringing cult of celebrity")
- Putney Bridge Restaurant and the Pheonix - both far too trendy and Fuhlam/Chelsea-esque.
- The traffic jams and the bus fumes.
- Definitely the traffic. But that's the fault of Hammersmith & Fulham council who closed Hamm Bridge. Bastards.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Andrew Georgiou, Tim Brooke, Peter Smith, Joe Maguire, Fleur Diston, Laurence, stu, Hal, kim, James Bridle, james, k, mike, Richard Fallon, Sue Brooks, acsjackson, john, tommy hopper, Mikey, David Tedora, John Scott, generic, Anna Thorpe, Steve Fletcher, Susannah Chalmers, Katie, sohail qadri, Subodh, Marky, Karen Holcombe, Christian Rudolf, Christine, catherine, Brian, verne christensen, Mark Townend, Cory, ifteqar khan, Alex Young, Shintaro Kanaoya, Nick, Becki Andrew, Rachel, Jo Browne, Steve McCartney, sandi, Karen, Mr Solo, Adam Wray, Jennifer, matthew jones-parry, Zena Gaudino, Bob Chambers, Lilly Lacey, remysgal, bec, Gemma, bill, colin
Last updated: 2012-08-06
More stuff about Putney
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Putney Knowhere Board