If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Radcliffe.
The Best Things
- Radcliffe Market Hall as their is free plentiful parking combined with lovely stallholders who have character. Please remember to if at all possible support your local business's so that they in turn can continue to serve their community in Radcliffe.
- my lovely darling chick lives in radcliffe......
- Mr Cookson,teacher at Bridge methodist school in the 70s.Hello Sir.
- Radcliffe has the largest ratio of surface parking spots to functional shop / retail units in the Bury Borough
- scraggy bridge over the canal where we wused to jump in the canal to avoid cross country at coney snot
- The people, the river and the canal.Oh and if you own a car it is really cheap to insure if you live in Radcliffe, I however live in Whitefield where it costs double.
Also I have been told Radliffe is in the dooms day book, somethig to do with Oliver Cromwell trying to gun down the church I mentioned (at the bend on Dumers Lane)He missed and knocked down the famous tower instead and can still be veiwed today. This all took place from the high point at 'sailer brown'half way up Radcliffe new rd. where a lot of the navy's guns were tested and is how the area got its name, any way Oliver tried to break the spirit of the people of Radcliffe but failed and it was decreed that anyone born in Radcliffe can not be tried for treason, can anyone elaborate on this if it is not true?
- The pupils of the year 1976 at Radcliffe sec
- The genuine people here. Salt of the earth.
- Any road out of Radcliffe
Any Bus out of Radcliffe
- Real people
- the friendly, funny people
- Lee's chippy
Red Bank Fair
Being close to a town called 'Nob End'
- the locals are very friendly, and you're never far away froma pub.
interestin sculptures springing up everywhere. art for the people
- CLIP-SO LADIES HAIR SALON, MOSS SHAW WAY BEST HAIRSTYLIST IN RADCLIFFE IS MOVING SHORTLY TO THE OLD SWEENEY TODDS HAIRDRESSERS ON AINSWORTH RD.
- Isn't any
- Radcliffe Borough football club LAst year got to the 1st round proper of the FA cup,and doing really well this year in the unibond first division
- The people,the open countryside which surrounds it,springwater park
- The people - friendly and down to earth. Also pubs everywhere.
- The slowly improving town center,the people are great too.The irwell trail is a wonderful place to go on a nice hot day (when we get them)
- The people of radcliffe are the friendliest around.
- If we had anything good that could be moved then it would end up in Bury.
- Bridge Methodist School.
Harper Fold Road
- The people are wonderful, warm and generous and very friendly, but it takes time to get to know them.
- Has to be the taxis, buses and metrolink which get you out of there
- town spirit. Every one in radcliffe thinks its the best place ever!
- Radcliffe St. John Ambulance!
- You always seem to know someone when you are walking down the street !
- The A665 which leads to Whitefirld
- My mum! Radcliffe High School! Chippy on Countess Lane - excellent fish!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Dan Jackson, Susan, Russell Turner, Carol T, Skell, Sue Harris, leanne, simon casey, Richard Garland, limpy macstimpy, Chris, Neil Pollard, joanne, Judith Wiles, simon jackson, MJD, generic, James Heyes, Sean Rattigan, email@example.com, Steve Brown, Roy Bolton, Joshua English, Steve Latchford, Clare Woods, mark ohara, Chris Kelman, kevin bentley, Woody Yeeeee!, STUART BUTT, Sarah, jeanette joyce, roy gibson, Spanner, andy, mark bebbington, john d, limpy macscrimpy, A Shaw, stuart, Deborah, s hennessey, Frank wilson, The Shark, sharon conway, David, cityboy, peter, val, Ben H., martin mayers, peturbed, julie.t., Anthony Diggle, graham wilkinson, amy, Graeme, paul
Last updated: 2011-01-05
More stuff about Radcliffe
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Radcliffe Knowhere Board