Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Radcliffe.
- Adrians & Mikes cafe in the market hall. They do good chips while-u-wait. If they run out they nip to asda and buy anovver bag.
- la pizza,,,, ribs to die for
- EVERYTHING, INCLUDING THE CLIENTELE AND STAFF ARE CHEAP IN THE SNOOKER CLUB.
- B-B-Q Land - dead cheap especially as you'll only need one meal for the rest of your life; that's how long you'll last
- The Italian is good
- Paprika on Church St for Indian, Small Fries on Bolton Rd for English, Lei Yueng on Water St for Chinese.
Seven-Eleven takeaway on Church St is the worst in the world.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
- Debs snack bar at the Pioneer mill on Milltown Street
- hong dragon on ainsworth road
- The square burgers from the chippy opposite Black Lane Post Office
- Try VIVA in the town centre for gorgeous TAPAS !!
- The Golden bird on pilkimgton road
- Debs snack bar,Pioneer Mill,milltown St,GREAT BACON BARMS!
- McDonalds drive-through . Cant beat it - next to Asda.
- The chinese chippy's at bottom of Ainsworth road and on Pilkington road...best eats around.
- Best chinese in the world The Golden Bird on Pilkington Road, he has been in the good food guide. Gorgeous.
- Hampson's, Market square - costly but the best.
- Three Threes - best battered jam butties around
- Golden bird makes a mean chicken fried rice
- McDonalds !!!!!! need i say anymore ?!
- The Chip Inn on Church Street, Lee's Chippy and Mc Donalds by Asda are good places to eat.
- Allishan on Church Street as to be the best cuury house for miles around
- Chips, Curries, Italian and Chinese
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Dan Jackson, Susan, Russell Turner, Carol T, Skell, Sue Harris, leanne, simon casey, Richard Garland, limpy macstimpy, Chris, Neil Pollard, joanne, Judith Wiles, simon jackson, MJD, generic, James Heyes, Sean Rattigan, email@example.com, Steve Brown, Roy Bolton, Joshua English, Steve Latchford, Clare Woods, mark ohara, Chris Kelman, kevin bentley, Woody Yeeeee!, STUART BUTT, Sarah, jeanette joyce, roy gibson, Spanner, andy, mark bebbington, john d, limpy macscrimpy, A Shaw, stuart, Deborah, s hennessey, Frank wilson, The Shark, sharon conway, David, cityboy, peter, val, Ben H., martin mayers, peturbed, julie.t., Anthony Diggle, graham wilkinson, amy, Graeme, paul
Last updated: 2010-01-03
More stuff about Radcliffe
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Radcliffe Knowhere Board