Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Radcliffe, Greater Manchester*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Radcliffe.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Absolutely no clubs or discos at all in this town
- all crap all violent clientele all want to fight all the time particularly a certain pub very near the baths
- The civic Hall always had a disco on every week 70s and early 80s
- Bennys, Taskers, er that's it. Both gone now. Believe Bennys turned into a Gay Bar at the end.
- vallentinos near the metrolink in r/c
- The Shirt Club on Hampson street is excellent.
- Clubs in Radcliffe...no way (Bennys does ot count) Roxy in Bury used to be a laugh though
- What about a Cricket Club that has professionals such as Worral & Sobers, & still competes in one of the contries senior local leagues (the Cental Lancs)
- Bennys for posers with no knickers and all over sun bed tan
- On certain nights of the week, St Mary's RC church club (Spring Lane) offer socials though these are mainly of interest to older people - though you have to check out what they put on the noticeboard.
- Brandos if your looking for a sugar daddy or a toy boy they are either all to young or too old in that place
- Dont forget brandos - the old taskers but i wouldnt really advise it
- Benny`s was destroyed about 100 hundred years (well it changed it`s name), to "Moonlight" or something stupid. Anyway, it`s none too clever. However, Radcliffe has had a nice "Big Steak Pub and Wacky Warehouse" implanted. Worth a look, but only if your passing. - not worth a detour for
- CLUBS? None in radcliffe! You've never been here have you?
- Well Radcliffe does have one so we can't complain about that.. not that i have been .... so i can't comment... but if it's good enough to advertise on Key 103, surley it's worth a look !?
- Brando's, Bennys
- Bowling club on Bolton Road Estate - is Benny's still there? Oldies will know it as Farmers Arms
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Dan Jackson, Susan, Russell Turner, Carol T, Skell, Sue Harris, leanne, simon casey, Richard Garland, limpy macstimpy, Chris, Neil Pollard, joanne, Judith Wiles, simon jackson, MJD, generic, James Heyes, Sean Rattigan, email@example.com, Steve Brown, Roy Bolton, Joshua English, Steve Latchford, Clare Woods, mark ohara, Chris Kelman, kevin bentley, Woody Yeeeee!, STUART BUTT, Sarah, jeanette joyce, roy gibson, Spanner, andy, mark bebbington, john d, limpy macscrimpy, A Shaw, stuart, Deborah, s hennessey, Frank wilson, The Shark, sharon conway, David, cityboy, peter, val, Ben H., martin mayers, peturbed, julie.t., Anthony Diggle, graham wilkinson, amy, Graeme, paul
Last updated: 2008-04-01
More stuff about Radcliffe
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Radcliffe Knowhere Board