Demolish It Now Building in Radcliffe, Greater Manchester*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Radcliffe.
Demolish It Now Building
- They did flatten the market bogs - and shoved a porta-cabin there!
- The lockeeper pub
- Market bog - now flattened!
- snooker club. wotta dump.
- Most of them really
- the lockkeeper( named because of the canal which is really close to it (not) should be the called the irwell
- All the ugly mills
- The toilets - wouldn't use them however desperate I was.
- The Town Hall - full of the druggies and dossers, and Raglan Grove where all the Kosovan scroungers are.
- How long have you got?
- the shitty schools
- the one with all the heroin dealers in it
- Homemakers, blackburn street oposite Halifax. Been there since I can remember, Talk about living in the past!!!
- The ols radcliffe times building on Church St,everyone in Radcliffe hates it
- The Market toilets..the worst in England it should be re vamped or obliterated.
- The old radcliffe times offices!
- the old Town hall, Saved as a listed building but the caracter was destroyed when they demolished the intereior and left only the shell...to be converted into flats for down and outs, Outcasts from Bury...Why oh why do we have to be subservant to Bury?
- Radcliffe High School I hated that place.
- Bury Town Hall - preferably whilst the council are sitting.
- The swimming baths there dirty as anyting
- One stop has gone so it would have to be coney green - its done its time
- The old block of toilets outside the market hall ! They should have been demolished years ago !
- Coney Green School!!!!!
- One Stop
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Dan Jackson, Susan, Russell Turner, Carol T, Skell, Sue Harris, leanne, simon casey, Richard Garland, limpy macstimpy, Chris, Neil Pollard, joanne, Judith Wiles, simon jackson, MJD, generic, James Heyes, Sean Rattigan, firstname.lastname@example.org, Steve Brown, Roy Bolton, Joshua English, Steve Latchford, Clare Woods, mark ohara, Chris Kelman, kevin bentley, Woody Yeeeee!, STUART BUTT, Sarah, jeanette joyce, roy gibson, Spanner, andy, mark bebbington, john d, limpy macscrimpy, A Shaw, stuart, Deborah, s hennessey, Frank wilson, The Shark, sharon conway, David, cityboy, peter, val, Ben H., martin mayers, peturbed, julie.t., Anthony Diggle, graham wilkinson, amy, Graeme, paul
Last updated: 2010-01-03
More stuff about Radcliffe
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Radcliffe Knowhere Board