Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Radcliffe.
- the skatepark near asda,usually really busy
- YOU CAN SKATEBOARD ON THE SNOOKER CLUBS BEST TABLE, IF YOU TELL THE MANAGER/LANDLORD HE LOOKS LIKE MADONNA.
- There is a great skateboard park (purpose built) on the hill opposite the towns Asda Store - very popular
- the skateboard park behind Mcdonalds
- Big Dipper on Cams Lane Estate. Up and Down on proper 'lollystick boards'!
- Radcliffe Community skatepark opened December 2002. Features two fun box/volcanos with drop ins, flat banks and a wall ride. One small midi-pamp, a bigger midi/spine ramp, banks and hand rails. Built by local skaters/bmx riders called the Radcliffe Association of Dedicated Skaters. Quite a nice atmosphere there already, and attracts lots of people, especially evenings and weekends.
- there is a skate park at the top of the hill next to the peel inn.
- People also skate at the ASDA carpark, near the river. there is the famous banks at Chaplefield Primary school but they are not so cool nowadays as the Council put fences up.
- These sad american-types are always on the car-park next to the Post Office!Still they do no harm.
- Car park opposite the bus station
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Dan Jackson, Susan, Russell Turner, Carol T, Skell, Sue Harris, leanne, simon casey, Richard Garland, limpy macstimpy, Chris, Neil Pollard, joanne, Judith Wiles, simon jackson, MJD, generic, James Heyes, Sean Rattigan, firstname.lastname@example.org, Steve Brown, Roy Bolton, Joshua English, Steve Latchford, Clare Woods, mark ohara, Chris Kelman, kevin bentley, Woody Yeeeee!, STUART BUTT, Sarah, jeanette joyce, roy gibson, Spanner, andy, mark bebbington, john d, limpy macscrimpy, A Shaw, stuart, Deborah, s hennessey, Frank wilson, The Shark, sharon conway, David, cityboy, peter, val, Ben H., martin mayers, peturbed, julie.t., Anthony Diggle, graham wilkinson, amy, Graeme, paul
Last updated: 2010-05-11
More stuff about Radcliffe
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Radcliffe Knowhere Board