Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Radlett.
- You needn't starve in Radlett. Selection of Chinese, Indian, Italian, pizza-&-pasta restaurants and various take-aways. Also a deli-cafe and a delicatessen shop, a coffee bar in the Radlett Centre and a newly-modernised eatery in one of the pubs.
- OMG DONT GET ME STARTED: prezos, pizza express, red lion dining rooms, akash, val'pensio, etc. etc. etc.
- Mamozin pizzas....how did we ever survive before you came to rescue us from our cosy non take away pseudo middle class existence?
- Plenty these days. In the 80s there was an indian,a chinese(run by triads)and that was about it..the chinese chip shop up the hill is good.
the sunhine cafe...big portions,crap food.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Asl, jack, sean stark, Mark Evans, cc patt, chris patterson, Akihiko, generic, Bradley Kohn, margaret-jane howe, chris, MANIAC, Lucie Follett, Liz Kershaw
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Radlett
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Radlett Knowhere Board