Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs in Redhill, Surrey*
Derailleurs, sprockets, crank and clips - where to get them
You can tell us more about Redhill.
Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- They ruined my bike
- C and N. Cool owner.
- c and n redhill - great deals on bikes and parts
- action bikes has gone out of business which is good because it was pants
- forgot the name of the shop but its almost oppisite Mac D's
- Only one bike shop worth mentioning in Redhill. Yes you've guessed it Damiens, C&N Cycles. Other cycle shops just sell shit!
- Action Bikes - Check out the 'Cuda' Mini Bikes Mega COOL
- C & N cycles and a dodgy looking shop by continental sports
- Nobody really rides a bike in Redhill. You chain it to something and I guarantee someone will have unchained it, ridden away on it and thrown it into the Priory Pond within five minutes.
- No decent Motorbike Shops, P & H in Crawley the nearest or Dobles in Coulsdon. Two cycle shops, one in cromwell rd the other in Station rd
- there is actually a bike shop and i recomend buying a bike in redhill cos you could always ride somewhere better
- Halfords - South of Redhill - on the way out. But a big store (just after it is a Robin Reliant specialist centre. Not a lot of people know that).
- There is one, but I can't remember the name of it - it's near the traffic lights by the Dog and Duck...(goodness; not exactly Rough Guide quality, is it)?
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Townsend, Michael Andrew Woodman, Louisa, State51, guy, peter rolland, stuart baker, Macca, Matt, Debbie Clark, chemist, Chris Dale, Sian Rogers, Pixie, Des Ryan, Paul Cunningham, nelly, Silver, Andrew Woods, buddy, Emma, HAROLD, Alice, KJ, dave, M.L.P., antoy, kount, KEIRA, Adamski, Tom Hanley, alexandra forrest, dell, debbie lyall, Rose, Rohan Samaa, Howard Pearse, Paul Murray, will, matt sp, Paul, DarthInsinuate, Neil, Greg, tim wilkinson, El Hutcho, Vince Klimas, Richard Gillies, chris, Andrew Evans, glenn penfold, lee, Charlotte Saunders, Patrick Burns, Gregatron, Basit, ian, The coin, Ash, Zoe Millen, tuxette, generic, Kate_hoy, Rileys Redhill, Becci, Red, Angie, kat, Nic Maurer, Andy Wade, rob, KP, tom, Sally Walker, Rachel, dam, saz, Pauline, bendy turtle, J J, StooB, tracy, legs, Oliver Sharman, Thomas iwannamove, TAKONTTINEN, Elliot Stott, satoriguru, John The One, John, Jane Ward
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Redhill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Redhill Knowhere Board