Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs in Reigate, Surrey*
Derailleurs, sprockets, crank and clips - where to get them
You can tell us more about Reigate.
Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- I WANT TO GIVE REIGATE THE BMX RETAIL IT DESERVES - LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU KIDS/TEENAGERS WANT FROM A SHOP - SO I CAN GET IT FOR YOU !!!!! DO YOU WANT COFFEE / VIDOES / MAGS / GAMES / MUSIC / INTERNET / SHOWROOM LATEST SPECS / CLOTHES / COMPLETE BIKES / PARTS FOR SELF BUILDS / A 'SPECIALIST' IN BMX !! ??
- Finch cycles!!!! one of the best shops ever beeen ther over a hundred years and has so much stock young people who are energetic who know what there talking about and are willing to listen!!exactly what i wanted!
- shop in bell street is ok if you want a bunch of young monkies to sell you anythin!!
- Finches bike shop is great very helpful and friendly staff do great deals,great to see a family shop wich still around not a chain of shops with no help or customer service...you get amazing service and value in finches best shop around and stocks everything.worth a look,
- one of the best mechanics around built my wheels and serviced all my forks...new young guys who know alot work there and still the owner chris i think runs it...great shop goes rite to the back!!!much better than any other local shops around.
- finches bike shop been there for 400 yrs approx young bikey lads work inside try and flog you a £200 bike for £300
- Finch and Sons
- No bmx shop, moody shop that sell atb's and kids bikes.
- finchs cycles
- Great bike shop on Bell Street (mountain bikes and road bikes). It's huge! goes right back into the back of the shop. Also sells second hand bikes at reasoable prices out front. It's near to the SKI shop which has also got an excellent selection of gear.
- Finches and son. Just opposite Bell Street Carpark which is joined onto the park behind the Priory school
- FINCH AND SONS!!! possible the most depressing people in the world work there, just travel that extra mile and go to CNN in redhill, lovely blokes there, very helpful.
- There is a large biking contingent around Box Hill, but they come down from Town.
- In Bell Street opposite the Priory car park (pedal powered).
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Pete T, John Bailey, Richard Coppen, Pat Bateman, spingo, ian, tadpole, l thomas, David Challinor, Chris, mike, alex longhurst, Maria, stoked, Biggs, crazy d, Helen, Rod Thorpe, Andy Pennell, tony t, Daz, Ronnie Bastone, generic, buddy, marjorie, Dudette, Vicky, Becci, Michael, Julian Griffiths, Angie, rob, richard, Jeff, Danny St John-Hall, frederika yockney, Sally Walker, Nick, Matthew Fuller, will, Simon Jones, Chris dale, sal, Jo Malone, tim wilkinson, legs, chris C, Darrell Stroud
Last updated: 2008-02-27
More stuff about Reigate
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Reigate Knowhere Board