Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Richmond, Greater London*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Richmond.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Usual surburban housewife hell like Dickeson Jones! Or for the high life Hobbs.
- quite nice little shop down Church Walk (down the side of Tesco), Cecilie B I think it's called. Always has a nice window.
- Some of surfwear/urban/youth clothing to be found in the little alleyways between George Street and the Green. There's a White Stuff there, which I like. The Hill has trendy/expensive designer shops.
- Jam-packed with charity shops which sell unwanted and very classy clothes for ridicolously cheap prices (a posh area therefore posh rejected clothes). Also the amazing Topshop, a rare Oasis, Monsoon, Next, Karen Millen, East..and some pricey but quality boutiques on the hill. Very good stuff.
- Richmond is not amazing for shopping but it does have quite a few nice clothes shops, Jigsaw, Karen Millen, Gap. All good for the more upmarket shopper. Has a Topshop, but not many other horrible high-street type shops.
- Detour, down the alley by Dickins and Jones, has some grungey stuff.
- All for girls- blokes dont get a look in - unless they wear womens clothes, that is.
- Sadly lacking comapared to its more consumer orientated neighbour Richmond. The only decent clothes shop is Dialogue in church street
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: james adlam, The Ticket, K, Tom Beedham, Al Dickey, iain Ronayne, martin kinsella, Liam Nagle, Wynn Wheldon, Julia, mr.halsey, Will Cross, Sara, Anna Warman, Nick Davies, generic, nial westwood, Markus M, Emma Hopson, jessrabbit, clive pacey, kanella, Dave, jimbo, Tracey, Leona, Tate, Paul, Rahul, Sarah Mac, Jeff Glassco, Caroline, Graham, JO, chris, Andy
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Richmond
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Richmond Knowhere Board