Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Richmond, Greater London*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Richmond.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- The viva nightclub terrible music and layout
- There's The Black Horse pub just 10 minutes walk from Richmond train station. Every Saturday night theres a club there called 'The Pit', playing metal, rock, old skool, punk and goth. The night is from 10-2am I think. Realy friendly people! Check out the web site for full address and details www.redlinepromo.co.uk
- For those about to rock, the Black Horse Pub towards North Sheen station have an excellent rock/metal night on Saturdays from 9pm to 2am.. cheap drinks all round and real music!!
- Pretty much NO clubs at all. There is Park Lane which i would not touch with a barge pole coz it is really really horrible! Edwards has a late licence as does O'neils.
- Richmond needs a good club.
- Park Avenue (or is it Park Lane) opposite All-Bar-One. Its a really grotty school-disco style pit of a place - crammed with irritating adolescents smoking silk cut and drinking alcopops (£5 per bottle). Chances of pullingare slim as daddy picks them up at 12.00am (in green Range-Rover).
- Park Avenue- ABYSMAL club- small, too dark, music is b*llocks. Richamond has loads of good pubs but only one club and this sh*thole is it- to quote the legendary urban philosophers, Steps, "it's a tragedy"
- Park Avenue (Sloane type joint)
- Even worse than in Kingston (and that's saying something!)
- If you though "Shark" Avenue in Richmond was bad you ain't seen nothing yet. Call into Twickenham's dodgy club, Scholars (about to be reopened under a different name) if you dare, but make sure you've drunk at least 10 pints before hand - eberyone else there will have
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: james adlam, The Ticket, K, Tom Beedham, Al Dickey, iain Ronayne, martin kinsella, Liam Nagle, Wynn Wheldon, Julia, mr.halsey, Will Cross, Sara, Anna Warman, Nick Davies, generic, nial westwood, Markus M, Emma Hopson, jessrabbit, clive pacey, kanella, Dave, jimbo, Tracey, Leona, Tate, Paul, Rahul, Sarah Mac, Jeff Glassco, Caroline, Graham, JO, chris, Andy
Last updated: 2015-05-27
More stuff about Richmond
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Richmond Knowhere Board