Cafes and Coffee Shops in Richmond, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Richmond.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- There's no Caffe Nero (my choice of the chains).
Maison Blanc near the station has good french fare and quality baguettes. Try the Rondez-vouz. Can be full of snooty richmond types pretending they're French on a sunday morning when all you want is a bloody Rendez-vouz and Perrier. Ce le vie.
- My favourite cafe is on King Street (that runs down the side of Dickens & Jones) on the corner of a small alleyway opposite the Unicorn children's bookshop. They serve an amazing selection of cakes and pastries.
- Starbucks opposite the station has the comfiest sofas by far! Coffee Republic used to but now only has comfy chairs - no good for couples! the Starbucks near gapKids is very small and often not enough seating for everyone. Remember Starbucks is non-smoking and the Coffee Republic smoking area is very small. The best place for smoking and coffee is Puccinos which also has fairly good sofas!
- Boy! Crawling with the god-awful places - most with a continental style patio, so you enjoy your cappucino al fresco while buses thunder past 4" from your face belching out cabon-monoxide.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: james adlam, The Ticket, K, Tom Beedham, Al Dickey, iain Ronayne, martin kinsella, Liam Nagle, Wynn Wheldon, Julia, mr.halsey, Will Cross, Sara, Anna Warman, Nick Davies, generic, nial westwood, Markus M, Emma Hopson, jessrabbit, clive pacey, kanella, Dave, jimbo, Tracey, Leona, Tate, Paul, Rahul, Sarah Mac, Jeff Glassco, Caroline, Graham, JO, chris, Andy
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Richmond
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Richmond Knowhere Board