Demolish It Now Building in Richmond, Greater London*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Richmond.
Demolish It Now Building
- Eden House (the yellow and grey office block) is possibly the most disgusting building I have ever seen.
- Riverside development. absolute disgrace. Souless film set architecture with useless pillars cluttering up the narrow pavements and laughable gabled frontages desgigned only to appeal to prince charles. the whole thing has failed to cpature the imagination and even now feels almost as if its on the fringe of the town. Dismal.
- Railway/Tube station
THe nightclub on corner of Persham Rd and Richmond Hill Rise
- The Police Station!!! Sorry only joking I remebered it is a fun site. Oh alright then The Pitcher and Piano.
- The station is the depths. Surely Richmond can do better. Not great for any first impressions and the clock is always wrong.
- The hideous station.
- I hate the hideous 70s yellow and grey office block at the top of Eton Street!
- Topshop. Arrgh, how nauseating!
- The Railway Station
- O'Neils - the smokiest pub in the world.
- The Star and Garter Home - hideous victorian monstrosity
- Horrible office block on London Road
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: james adlam, The Ticket, K, Tom Beedham, Al Dickey, iain Ronayne, martin kinsella, Liam Nagle, Wynn Wheldon, Julia, mr.halsey, Will Cross, Sara, Anna Warman, Nick Davies, generic, nial westwood, Markus M, Emma Hopson, jessrabbit, clive pacey, kanella, Dave, jimbo, Tracey, Leona, Tate, Paul, Rahul, Sarah Mac, Jeff Glassco, Caroline, Graham, JO, chris, Andy
Last updated: 2008-01-22
More stuff about Richmond
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Richmond Knowhere Board