Favourite Building in Richmond, Greater London*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Richmond.
- Whole foods a new food shop
- Tough one! I love the Art Deco block, Lichfield Court flats, but also love the Georgian houses around the Green and the Victorian houses in North Richmond, on the way to Kew Gardens.
- Most houses around Richmond Hill. The Petersham Hotel. St. Matthias Church, St. Mary's Church. Richmond Theatre. The Odeon on top of the bridge. The Star and Garter. All the Georgian houses, beautiful.
- Princes head pub. Not so much the building itself as the lovely corner of the green in which it is situated. Sums up allthats best about Richmond
- Eagle House, go over the bridge by the Odeon, towards St Margarets. There's an amazing big white colonial building on the right hand side, about 50-100 yards from the end of the bridge.
- Has to be the Star and Garter on top of Richmond Hill the old boys in there are only mintutes from drinking in Richmond and they have the best view.
- The Town Hall is gorgeous but actually the entire place is rich, posh, and really nice.
- The fantastic Petersham hotel.
The cottages in Waterloo Place.
The Bull and Bush, before its insides went wrong.
- I love the refurbished Victorian redbrick Richmond Theatre on the Little Green.
- The Georgian style buildings on the riverside
- The bridge
- Henry's (Wine Bar on river).
- 1. The Star and Garter isn't that bad!
2. Pembroke Lodge in Richmond Park
- Marble Hill House
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: james adlam, The Ticket, K, Tom Beedham, Al Dickey, iain Ronayne, martin kinsella, Liam Nagle, Wynn Wheldon, Julia, mr.halsey, Will Cross, Sara, Anna Warman, Nick Davies, generic, nial westwood, Markus M, Emma Hopson, jessrabbit, clive pacey, kanella, Dave, jimbo, Tracey, Leona, Tate, Paul, Rahul, Sarah Mac, Jeff Glassco, Caroline, Graham, JO, chris, Andy
Last updated: 2014-06-08
More stuff about Richmond
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Richmond Knowhere Board