Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Richmond.
- Hanging around outside Richmond Station, then hanging around Richmond Riverside, we called it 'The Bush' for some reason! Richmond Green, Old Deer Park, you name it...if it was outdoors, we hung out there in a big pack!
- Unless you're 15 DO NOT go to Richmond green on a Friday or saturday night. Its full of 15 and 16 year old, grungers, drinking alcohol from tescos, and getting rowdy. Very Lame.
A walk by the river is really nice if you just want to walk along with a partner. generally clean and well lit and quite romantic. In the summer sitting by the river on the grass is lovely, however it can be busy!
- The Triangle. A (secluded) patch of grass on the RHS before the bridge, named one night summer 2000 in a fairly drunken state. apparantly is now renowned throughout the borough....
- Outside Shephards food & wine store near the station - a favourite spot with underage drinkers waiting for somebody over 18 to go in and buy them some Diamond White; Richmond Green - where the aforementioned underage drinkers go to down their cider/alcopops.
- In front of me in WHSmiths
- Over the Thames bridge on the right is a wicked skate park foe £2 for a session
- Riverside (well, on a nice day anyway)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: james adlam, The Ticket, K, Tom Beedham, Al Dickey, iain Ronayne, martin kinsella, Liam Nagle, Wynn Wheldon, Julia, mr.halsey, Will Cross, Sara, Anna Warman, Nick Davies, generic, nial westwood, Markus M, Emma Hopson, jessrabbit, clive pacey, kanella, Dave, jimbo, Tracey, Leona, Tate, Paul, Rahul, Sarah Mac, Jeff Glassco, Caroline, Graham, JO, chris, Andy
Last updated: 2010-10-18
More stuff about Richmond
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Richmond Knowhere Board