Buskers, Street Entertainers in Richmond, Greater London*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Richmond.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- Richmond has got a lot better, more people from different background such as West Indians,Asians and Africans have started working and living there
- The juggler outside Burger King and sometimes the station is great, along with the aggressive bloke with no legs and the terible fiddler outside the Starbucks near the druggy area.
- Junky Pat from Manor grove. Long armed, ginger haired drug addled scary person.
- Drunken rugger fans on Saturday nights
- Big-Issue sellers abound, especially outside Shephards (rip-off mini supermarket)
- The crazy man with no legs who sits in a heap outside of the train station.
- The bible bashing lady in Richmond Town centre, ask her to sing a song and you will get a nice reply. Shout HARDCORE at her and she gets most upset
- Anyone busking in the High Street would be pretty speedily moved on by the Old Bill. Richmond isn't that sort of place.
- Not in Twickenham, just doen't happen
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: james adlam, The Ticket, K, Tom Beedham, Al Dickey, iain Ronayne, martin kinsella, Liam Nagle, Wynn Wheldon, Julia, mr.halsey, Will Cross, Sara, Anna Warman, Nick Davies, generic, nial westwood, Markus M, Emma Hopson, jessrabbit, clive pacey, kanella, Dave, jimbo, Tracey, Leona, Tate, Paul, Rahul, Sarah Mac, Jeff Glassco, Caroline, Graham, JO, chris, Andy
Last updated: 2014-06-08
More stuff about Richmond
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Richmond Knowhere Board