Skateboarding Spots in Rochester, Kent*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Rochester.
- haha massive 5 set, that 5 sets easy lol. i done it 3rd try.
theres the secret spot, well its secret so im not telling anyone where it is. theres an allright ledge to skate, good for learning tricks, and a grindy ledge next to the bridge. Go to strood and skate the loading bay at woolworths round the back its sick.
- the coach park behind the 24 hour cafe (the maket cafe)
- In Rochester there isnt many really, you have the coach parks and the back of the Dickens Centre in the High Street.
- The 5-step is the most hallowed spot known to w-pushers, its a massive set of 16th century stone steps and it is so hard to olly first time out. Its almost like a right of passage when a young scud works up the nerve and speed to clear the run and miss every step! Well worth a look if you wanna prove yourself to the locals and scare any passers by!!!!
- The coach park all skateboarders in rochester and chatham meet up here on a weekend ahh many a time have had good sessions
- demonsk8 park got set up a while ago, its alright i guess, but the only indoor park we've got, so it does. 10 quid subscription, fiver to get in.
- not too any, Rochester is fairy quite.... until you come out after 8 when ny thing goes! skating down the highstreet would be an experience..... it is cobbled!!
- Blatnelty down the carpark next to the big coachpark..one of the best places to sk8 around the area..its smooth and has loads to sk8 adn you never get kicked off. us sk8ers that bum down there are always building ramps and stuff wen we can be botherd and you get the odd sponsored sk8er come done
- well rochesters still alright try the coach park on gas house lane,or get the bus to hoo and skate the skools there they are becoming well popular at the moment and thereare no 12 year olds there!!!!!
- go 2 www.fakie-boy2003.tk
this a gr8 site from our mate kit, i am aprt of the peanut crew!!!
- Tonnes of 13yr old grungers with skateboards everywhere! Good spots include fort pitt grammar school, talk to the caretaker, he let me in once or twice. Everyone skates the coach park but its crap, jsut a few curbs and benches.
- Kiad Halls car park
Sk8er with the big afro
- KIAD, and Coachparks, unless you mission over to Maidstone where theres a skatepark.
- The carpark by the student housing in Rochester/Chatham carpark. Nice flat ground.
- Nah, we don't bother wiv 'em we just blade around the street and cause chaos, although Tescos is a favourite in Chatham, that has some good ramps.
- Buckmore park, but filled with guides and scouts.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: S, josX, S Davison, laura, az, Tony Thomas, chavboy, Stu, Sam Taylor, louise, bj, sonny, nicola creaser, Danni, Jim & Chet, Johnnie Walker, dave, anita, sue roberts, hope, Shell, Josh, Dave W, jason, Char, Steve Weet, Paul, anna, matt l;ary, Neil, Robin Shevlane, clive, Amy, sandra, Bob, mattcradduck, sarah, Sharon, Jason Coulls, Jack Kinnard, joshy, john cruttenden, Sophie, Martin, annabella, Jedediah, Jed, Tim Watts, richard barnard, emma, matt, saf, sammy, Jodie Deadman, Nick Corleoni, generic, jonathan wood, Roxanne Kalli, weez, JWolf, james may, Glen, dani, Jo, brian booth, Di Toasser, pete, Lindsey, Lisa aka Lofty, Mike Dickinson, andro the great alcomoholicrandom stoner, Aimee, gem, Charlie Taylor, rich, vichi1982, soph, the Toss, stuart, Nick Davison, carmel, Jon, lisa, John, tania, tash n steph, leah and bee, Andy, Terry Moxley, Ian Ferguson
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Rochester
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Rochester Knowhere Board