Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Romford, Greater London*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Romford.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- New shop of RAGE in Romford shopping Hall is very nice and they do metal clothing , goth clothing and also some skate brands.
They carry a good variety of trainers and have Vans, DCShoe, Osiris, Circa, Etneys, and Iron Fist.
They have clothing brands on Etneys, DCShoe and many more.
Worth a visit to pay and also they have skate boards. I have not seen a good shop like this which is whole of Camden in one. And also price is reasonable.
If you are looking to buy band Tshirts than Rage is the place and they have new realeases coming every few days.
Pay a visit
- I suggest you expand your mind and look for one offs on the internet
- the best shop in romford is janine ruby..... she sells the best hand made jewelry around and is wasted in romford....lets start up a janine ruby fan club...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Urban Arts
- Choice is your average overpriced, moody teenager shop. Avoid at all costs. Shop in USC.
- New Look is great for a bargain! There's also H&M but they can be a tad on the pricey side. Primark is good for underwear! If you're into skater/grunge/goth wear, then Rage in the Romford Mall is excellent. Criminal Damage Jeans and spiked dog collars aplenty! Plus they sell some freaky contact lenses!
- Mark one
- choice, butlers, h&m,topshop
- well were shall i start! time is great for a chick outfit and its cheap, cant always find what your looking for though, love a wack of butlers andeverything you see in the shops in romford will be half the price in primark so safe the time and money just head straight there.
- Rage is overpriced, but sells many skate and goth clothing labels, as well as badges and patches. H&M is really the only other okay clothes shop there, but the people who work there have no sense on humor and are likely to chuck you out at the slightest thing.
- topshop. if you can be bothered to look through the jumble sale then go to primark.
- choice jd sports
- were to start the internet aint big enough to list the clothes shops it ranges from market stools and other small shops to places like marks and spencer up to places like ann summers
- baron john if you can afford it
people should get more class and stop wearing fcuk. its tacky now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A couple of old gentlemen in the old shopping hall used to sell the best genes and School trousers in town at the best prices. Both of them would have measuring tapes around their necks and I am sure the stock room had no walls. It was just made of hundreds of pairs of trousers stacked up.
- topshop, best 4 girls & women,no matter wot ur style
- Where do I begin???? Basically everywhere. New Look, Madhouse, Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Primark, Peacocks, Debenhams, ... the list goes on... sorry boys cant think of many for you.
- loads Hackett tops and burberry baseball hats! style or wot!
- Decent charity shops with good clothes. Also try Primark, Peacocks, Marks & Spencer, and TK Maxx.
- Mark One, Top Shop, Miss Selfridge, H and M's (brand new store!)
- So many to choose from if your a girl.
- TK Maxx in the Brewery is top for discount designer gear. DKNY trainers for £25!!! what more can i say?! If ur into goth/grunge/skate gear, then Rage in Romford Shopping Hall is unrivalled. wicked clothes, and the geezer who owns it is a friendly dude. you can get some really unusual, american import stuff in there too.
- Romford has just re-built the "Old Brewery" site and it is now a shopping extension to the rest of the town. New shops include Gap, Brandanos shoe shop (i think that's how you spell it)Uni Qlo, TK Maxx, Esporta Gymnasium, and larger stores of Boots The Chemist, Thomas Cook, Currys. Mamas & Papa's and Sainsburys.
- Choice, the best designer shop in Romford
- Great if you want to purchase white loafers!!! Or perhaps Louis Vuitton. If you are beige lovin' man, then Romford is definitely worth a visit.
- Choice in Liberty has gotta b the best shop in Romford.
- Well you would have thought with the reputation that Romford has there would be
at least two half descent clothes stores. Well think again. Choice is cr*p! These days limated only to small size Jeans and shirts. (Romford people seem to be all one size LARGE) And choice only stock probably 3 of each size per item !!!! Apart from Choices anyone up for Marks and Sparks !!!!!!!!!!!1
- Charity shops in Romford are a bit rubbish. Go to Camden/Notting Hill for big wide flares.
- "Rage" in the indoor market sells all your "alternative" gear. At a price.
- CHOICE IS CRAP AND SO IS BARON JOHNS, STICK TO LONDON
- Big Up da Primark crew!
- The Army Surplus Stores use to have some good gear like old pilots helmuts with leather ear pieces!!When I went to school the whole class looked like the crew from a Lancaster Bomber!!The teacher didnt know wether to send us out to play or bomb Dreasden!! I had a sister 3 years younger than me and my mum use to make me carry her to school on my shoulders so we could wear one of those army Great Coats at the same time!!
- New Look, Top shop
- Best shop use to be Mr BuyRight!! Always a good selection of Fred Perry's and Ben Shermans!! Shows you what a crap place it was to shop 28 years ago.
- For blokes, Debenhams has OK range of designer stuff- bit expensive though. Next, Place OPPOSITE Winstons! Distinct lack of River Island!!!
- choice has to be the best clothes shop in town, it sells everything from Calvin Klein to Moschino, and it has mens, womens and childrens wear! The staff are a bit on the snobby side, because of course they're shit dont stink!
- Oasis is in Debenhams, Marks and Spencers, Miss Selfridges, Top Shop are probably the best. No designer type shops though.
- Choice, however don't by D&G, they always fall apart after wearing them a couple of times!!
- There is top stop and miss selfrighes but I find them a take on for money and every one else is wearing it. In Romford there is knowhere to go and buy exciting clothes.
- It really depends what you're looking for. If you want 'Prada' and 'Gucci' then you're in the wrong place, but if you want virtually anything else from 'Jasper Conran' @ 'Debenhams' to basic high street tat then you'll find it in Romford. It's very diverse!!! If you want shoes you'll find something there too. Avoid the market for clothes but you can find some pretty decent shoes for next to nothing and they'll be likely to be quality...
- As for clothes shops forget it. The last time it was worth clothes shopping in Romford was in the casual era of Fila tracksuits and sky blue farahs. Nearby Ilford is slightly better for clothes but you might as well go to the West End.
- For blokes check out - 'Choice' in Liberty 2 - good range of D&G, Versace, Calvin Klien, Yves Saint Laurent, and Ralph Lauren stuff. Also take a look at Baron Jon and Baccus.
- There are lots of sports shops in Romford. JD Sports and sports division down south street. Sport Soccer next to halfords. Alsports in liberty 2. Another one opposite boots that i cant remember the name of and as few more I can't be bothered to list.
- Don't bother better vaule on the market
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: paulio, sophie, stephy, cath, Vic, Darius Danesh, Dave Wright, jennifer lane, Carly, JANINE RUBY FAN, Key, yandos, Kiwi Jones, Geoff West, jAK, Daniel, katie dawson, kevin carr, Claire, Richard Winch, Samantha Goostree, monkey, Kirsty, ricky taylor, geezer, frank, david flack, marcia reed, Barry, ross, DG, markbonny, S MATHIESON, jodie, janine, keith stone - BAHR BAHR. reef it up', Emma Caughlin, #, carin, Louise, sarah, chris, Nats, Mel, rachel, james p, Lisa, Beatnic, Dazzzza, Martin, oz, Jem Craig, Joe Mclean, aaron, nick, rita, Dave Prentice, Angela Grainger, mike, Nancy, Darren Garner, JAMES PARKER, Ian L, emma (not a typical essex slag), GEEMAN, rexy, Liliana, leighanne, Arnold Layne, tracey, Sara Johnson, pm, Mark Noir, Keith Punt, Roadkill, random, Mick, martin sullivan, djbear, Steven Lardner, danielle, Ads, Cliff Thornton, suzie colins, eon, Peter Orrin, Mick Stringer, david hunt, peter delew, Bekki Sellars, rachel smith, janine b, Zoe, charlotte, trevor benstock, alfonson merkin, Laura Elliott, Sherry, djnyce, tomlin, aj, Jamie Rollinson, Robert Bishop, colin davis, Steve Herron, Ellen, ian bull, Jez C Self, Emma, neil dunford, whiffler, Kok Wee, Jesus, richard winch, Greg Taylor, Natalie Lyons, georgia, Honeymoon on Mars, anna, sTupId-kId-911, Cath Gordon, kG, mark howson, Richard, Nina, David, spud, S. Bellotti, martina, Robb, Damian, Ell, dan, Ian Arnold, Chris Reynolds, andy j, Tracey Pym-Rodgers, Kez, Stuart Edwards, T J, generic, Dominic Heaney, nick greenfield, Katie, jess edwards, Chris Cook, Rob Godfrey, Philip Airey, lon batty, Bagnan Ragneesh, vicpur, David Trafford, Robert Broad, coma_freak, Eddy, Stephanie, A, Sean, PAULA LEAVITT AND JO BOOTH, fresh, Dave Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org, Kelley Gosling, jennifer, RICH, Jessica, sat, Sarah Jakobek, KEVIN, Woody, george, Steve
Last updated: 2014-05-16
More stuff about Romford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Romford Knowhere Board