Cafes and Coffee Shops in Romford, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Romford.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Italianissimo in Stewards Walk is a good place to go for a coffee, and is a refreshing change from all the chains like Costa Coffee and Starbucks that are all over Romford now. For proper English grub the Laurie Cafe in the Shopping Hall is the place to go.
- all the cafes in loughton are nice and abridge
- Starbucks in Sainsburys.
- Loads! My favourite is Benjy's. You can get some good deals and it can work out pretty cheap.
- All American chains now like Starbucks and Costa. Upstairs at Wendys used to be a good be good place before it turned into Brans.
- starbucks rocks
- have to hand it to star bucks! love sitting outside in the summer just chillin with a cafe, bhs have a lil cafe in the liberty, remeber when your staring at the them peole shop looking stupid or wearing something dodgy, they can see you aswell!!!!!!
- Costa Coffee in Waterstones is good at the moment, and there are no rudies in there ever.
- the teapot cafe is nice thats in the rumford shopping hall lovely rolls and quite cheap aswell.
- the cafe opposite the old 'BAC' on the eastern avenue, was the big daddy of all the food joints..... congratulations you win first prize well done S.P.
- Loads. Starbucks by the Brewery, others in the various links between the high street and liberty, at the bottom of the escalators in liberty.
- Benjys and Costa are right next to eachother, costa is the best though, the sandwhiches in Benjys are horrible
- One of the things I remember about being thirteen (which was um, er, about 25 years ago) was spending saturday afternoons in Tino's Cafe just because my mate fancied the boy who worked there (Paul) I'm quite sure he never gave her a second glance. On a rare visit to Romford recently I noticed that Tino's is still there, check it out.
- Starbucks at the Brury is gorgeous
- Morrelies in the walk way after the disney store, OAP's galore - very cheesey!
- A new shop opened in the Liberty II call Tchaibo. It sell hot drink as well as the odd duvet, handbag and bycicle lamp! (weird) I've never actaully bought anything from there but i'm sure someone finds it useful.
- Starbucks coffee within Sainsburys
- There is a nice coffee shop opposite Abbey National, Costa Coffee I think. About the most up market place around.
- Bobs sells the best cakes in town, and is open to 8pm on saturday, perfect for a half time break on the Pub crawl.
- Mc donalds does a lovely hot chocolate for 70p, and BHS is nice or you can be ripped off by the other few
- Do not go into the church house coffee shop after services. It is full of lying deceitful, two faced bastards
- Was it a Wimpy Bar under the railway station? Anyway either there or the Tea Pot(?) in the arcade.My mum use to work there so it was always a good price(neally said "cheap" then but my mum would of killed me)
- Lacking entirely, most people in Romford get pissed while they shop as it's the only way of dealing with such a bad set up and of course the crowds of people. Give me Kings Road anyday
- Costa coffee shop opened earlier this year, need a Starbucks though. Cafes are generally typical greasy jo cafes, pie & mash shop is okay though.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: paulio, sophie, stephy, cath, Vic, Darius Danesh, Dave Wright, jennifer lane, Carly, JANINE RUBY FAN, Key, yandos, Kiwi Jones, Geoff West, jAK, Daniel, katie dawson, kevin carr, Claire, Richard Winch, Samantha Goostree, monkey, Kirsty, ricky taylor, geezer, frank, david flack, marcia reed, Barry, ross, DG, markbonny, S MATHIESON, jodie, janine, keith stone - BAHR BAHR. reef it up', Emma Caughlin, #, carin, Louise, sarah, chris, Nats, Mel, rachel, james p, Lisa, Beatnic, Dazzzza, Martin, oz, Jem Craig, Joe Mclean, aaron, nick, rita, Dave Prentice, Angela Grainger, mike, Nancy, Darren Garner, JAMES PARKER, Ian L, emma (not a typical essex slag), GEEMAN, rexy, Liliana, leighanne, Arnold Layne, tracey, Sara Johnson, pm, Mark Noir, Keith Punt, Roadkill, random, Mick, martin sullivan, djbear, Steven Lardner, danielle, Ads, Cliff Thornton, suzie colins, eon, Peter Orrin, Mick Stringer, david hunt, peter delew, Bekki Sellars, rachel smith, janine b, Zoe, charlotte, trevor benstock, alfonson merkin, Laura Elliott, Sherry, djnyce, tomlin, aj, Jamie Rollinson, Robert Bishop, colin davis, Steve Herron, Ellen, ian bull, Jez C Self, Emma, neil dunford, whiffler, Kok Wee, Jesus, richard winch, Greg Taylor, Natalie Lyons, georgia, Honeymoon on Mars, anna, sTupId-kId-911, Cath Gordon, kG, mark howson, Richard, Nina, David, spud, S. Bellotti, martina, Robb, Damian, Ell, dan, Ian Arnold, Chris Reynolds, andy j, Tracey Pym-Rodgers, Kez, Stuart Edwards, T J, generic, Dominic Heaney, nick greenfield, Katie, jess edwards, Chris Cook, Rob Godfrey, Philip Airey, lon batty, Bagnan Ragneesh, vicpur, David Trafford, Robert Broad, coma_freak, Eddy, Stephanie, A, Sean, PAULA LEAVITT AND JO BOOTH, fresh, Dave Taylor, email@example.com, Kelley Gosling, jennifer, RICH, Jessica, sat, Sarah Jakobek, KEVIN, Woody, george, Steve
Last updated: 2011-03-24
More stuff about Romford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Romford Knowhere Board