Computer and Games Shops in Romford, Greater London*
Good places to get hardware and software
You can tell us more about Romford.
Computer and Games Shops
- Game, romford and VIDBIZ collier row
- Game in Liberty is pretty good, actually, I think it's the only computer/games shop I know of in Romford!
- 'game' in the liberty in romford is always good have pretty much everything and not over priced either, if not then the market is good for that sort of stuff aswell but check its real.
- loads of them like game in debenhams and in the Mall (used to be called liberty 2) erm loads of other small ones and market stalls and places like MVC HMV and dont forget argos u want cheap PS2 games go to argos!!
- Game,Game, and maybe another Game. MVC and HMV too.
- Game shop in liberty 2 opposite claire's accesories, full of males aged 18 and over. Never seen a female in there unless they are man hunting or work there.
- Electronics Boutique, HMV, Mega game, Thats entertainment, Virgin, Boots, WH Smiths. Well i could go on for ever. If you need that game and can't find it locally, come to Romford they will stock it somewhere.
- That'z Entertainment and Electronic shock both offer great prices. Thought the chain stores such as game and electronics boutique are now far more competative.
- I have found a great little game shop at the Heathway in Dagenham next to Sainsbury in the mall. Its cheap, offers really helpful advice and always has the latest games. Also, if you are a regular they will print walk-throughs and cheats for you. EXCELLENT.... POP IN FOR A CHAT AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN...
- Loads'a game shops
- Games Workshop for those in to it. Game & Virgin for computer stuff.
- Game in Liberty's, is about the place to go.
- Virgin Records is your best bet
- Usual high st names, your a mug if you pay full price for console or pc games instead check-out the second-hand shop in 'RUMFORD SHOPPING HALL' called 'THAT'S ENTERTAIMENT.or join 'special reserve' in Upminster see games magazines.
- MVC is cheap, so is Thatz Entertainment in the shopping hall
- The aptly titled "Game" can satisfy most people's interest in games. Game is found in Liberty 2.
- If your looking for games try, MVC south street (cheap and cheerful), Smiths (Small range some cheap some rip off), Virgin (Large selection), Game (a must. Massive range not too expensive).
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: paulio, sophie, stephy, cath, Vic, Darius Danesh, Dave Wright, jennifer lane, Carly, JANINE RUBY FAN, Key, yandos, Kiwi Jones, Geoff West, jAK, Daniel, katie dawson, kevin carr, Claire, Richard Winch, Samantha Goostree, monkey, Kirsty, ricky taylor, geezer, frank, david flack, marcia reed, Barry, ross, DG, markbonny, S MATHIESON, jodie, janine, keith stone - BAHR BAHR. reef it up', Emma Caughlin, #, carin, Louise, sarah, chris, Nats, Mel, rachel, james p, Lisa, Beatnic, Dazzzza, Martin, oz, Jem Craig, Joe Mclean, aaron, nick, rita, Dave Prentice, Angela Grainger, mike, Nancy, Darren Garner, JAMES PARKER, Ian L, emma (not a typical essex slag), GEEMAN, rexy, Liliana, leighanne, Arnold Layne, tracey, Sara Johnson, pm, Mark Noir, Keith Punt, Roadkill, random, Mick, martin sullivan, djbear, Steven Lardner, danielle, Ads, Cliff Thornton, suzie colins, eon, Peter Orrin, Mick Stringer, david hunt, peter delew, Bekki Sellars, rachel smith, janine b, Zoe, charlotte, trevor benstock, alfonson merkin, Laura Elliott, Sherry, djnyce, tomlin, aj, Jamie Rollinson, Robert Bishop, colin davis, Steve Herron, Ellen, ian bull, Jez C Self, Emma, neil dunford, whiffler, Kok Wee, Jesus, richard winch, Greg Taylor, Natalie Lyons, georgia, Honeymoon on Mars, anna, sTupId-kId-911, Cath Gordon, kG, mark howson, Richard, Nina, David, spud, S. Bellotti, martina, Robb, Damian, Ell, dan, Ian Arnold, Chris Reynolds, andy j, Tracey Pym-Rodgers, Kez, Stuart Edwards, T J, generic, Dominic Heaney, nick greenfield, Katie, jess edwards, Chris Cook, Rob Godfrey, Philip Airey, lon batty, Bagnan Ragneesh, vicpur, David Trafford, Robert Broad, coma_freak, Eddy, Stephanie, A, Sean, PAULA LEAVITT AND JO BOOTH, fresh, Dave Taylor, email@example.com, Kelley Gosling, jennifer, RICH, Jessica, sat, Sarah Jakobek, KEVIN, Woody, george, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Romford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Romford Knowhere Board