Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Romford, Greater London*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Romford.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Professional Music Technology on South street, past the station is my favourite for guitars, the prices are decent and the selection of guitars is incredible, they have every pedal you would ever need and extra equipment to customise your guitar too.
- PMT or Music Village
- theres a massive rock shop near the station, cant remember what its called but its massive you cant miss it
- MusicLand is a one stop shop for musicians. Instruments, sheet music, you name it, they've got it!
- Rock island
- there is one in hornchurch off high street
- In hornchurch, Advance Music is pretty good for ordering anything in they don't ahve in stock and have the widest range of plectrums I've ever seen.
- Music land is kool if ya want gituars go here and i suppose it has a lot of other instuments(unimportant) and it is right next to a kool skate spot what more do ya want from life??
- North Street.
- There is a good music shop in North Street, opposite Sounds Familiar, but I cant remember it's name!
- Advanced Music in Hornchurch is where i went.
- Yamaha MusicLand is quite cool and has just introduced a new range of Guitars and Basses!!!The staff are really nice too!
- theres this really cool guitar shop called the house of rock, its really really cool in there, they sell electric drums bass an electric guitars, its right near romford station oposite the dentist, its worth checkin out cos they got some real nice guitars, theres also Musicland near the decathelon, in there they got a huge range of pianos an all sorts of musical instruments..and the people know what there talkin bout so your sure of the best advice!!
- Yahamha Music opposite sounds familier second hand record shop and PMT(proffesianal music technology) the guitar,bass and drum shop near romford station or as I better know it oposite the orthadontists!
- PMT a little way from the romford station, the name of it absolutely cracks me up.
- Pioneer Music near the bus garage
- PMT (now in South Street) is super-kewl! Many a time have i pressed my face up against the window and longed for a nice shiny new Fender.
- ginger drums
- The one near Sierra Hotel!!!
- One called PMT!!! Rumoured to be a new club, only to have our hopes dashed when unvailed was a music shop!
- Nearest one is Advanced Music in Hornchurch now that Well's Music shut down. Only a 248 bus ride away!
- P.M.T (professional music Technology), simply becuase of the name!
- PMT - House of Rock. They need to repair their neon sign outside. It has read simply 'fRock' for quite some time now, and the joke's worn kind of thin.
- Monkey Business shut down a few years ago - it went bust. For the best drum shop go to Drums Inc in Hornchurch - loads of decent gear and non-patronising staff.
- Can't remember the name, but good, non-chain store on Victoria Road
- Drum shop at the top of Victiora Road is very good.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: paulio, sophie, stephy, cath, Vic, Darius Danesh, Dave Wright, jennifer lane, Carly, JANINE RUBY FAN, Key, yandos, Kiwi Jones, Geoff West, jAK, Daniel, katie dawson, kevin carr, Claire, Richard Winch, Samantha Goostree, monkey, Kirsty, ricky taylor, geezer, frank, david flack, marcia reed, Barry, ross, DG, markbonny, S MATHIESON, jodie, janine, keith stone - BAHR BAHR. reef it up', Emma Caughlin, #, carin, Louise, sarah, chris, Nats, Mel, rachel, james p, Lisa, Beatnic, Dazzzza, Martin, oz, Jem Craig, Joe Mclean, aaron, nick, rita, Dave Prentice, Angela Grainger, mike, Nancy, Darren Garner, JAMES PARKER, Ian L, emma (not a typical essex slag), GEEMAN, rexy, Liliana, leighanne, Arnold Layne, tracey, Sara Johnson, pm, Mark Noir, Keith Punt, Roadkill, random, Mick, martin sullivan, djbear, Steven Lardner, danielle, Ads, Cliff Thornton, suzie colins, eon, Peter Orrin, Mick Stringer, david hunt, peter delew, Bekki Sellars, rachel smith, janine b, Zoe, charlotte, trevor benstock, alfonson merkin, Laura Elliott, Sherry, djnyce, tomlin, aj, Jamie Rollinson, Robert Bishop, colin davis, Steve Herron, Ellen, ian bull, Jez C Self, Emma, neil dunford, whiffler, Kok Wee, Jesus, richard winch, Greg Taylor, Natalie Lyons, georgia, Honeymoon on Mars, anna, sTupId-kId-911, Cath Gordon, kG, mark howson, Richard, Nina, David, spud, S. Bellotti, martina, Robb, Damian, Ell, dan, Ian Arnold, Chris Reynolds, andy j, Tracey Pym-Rodgers, Kez, Stuart Edwards, T J, generic, Dominic Heaney, nick greenfield, Katie, jess edwards, Chris Cook, Rob Godfrey, Philip Airey, lon batty, Bagnan Ragneesh, vicpur, David Trafford, Robert Broad, coma_freak, Eddy, Stephanie, A, Sean, PAULA LEAVITT AND JO BOOTH, fresh, Dave Taylor, email@example.com, Kelley Gosling, jennifer, RICH, Jessica, sat, Sarah Jakobek, KEVIN, Woody, george, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Romford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Romford Knowhere Board