Skateboard Shops in Romford, Greater London*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Romford.
- Rage is good for all that crap but could be expensive i love rage but still a lot of money its better converted into the new shopping amll so its cute :) sports world in romford liberty is quite rubbish tbh and does cheap crappy already put together boards so they aint really good bearing trucks or wheels... rom skatepark do all the best stuff for you
- The Cult Classics shop on North Street has a variety of Boards, Clothes, Sets & Videos for everything you need, they'll set your board up for you if you need.The prices are slightly expensive, but the quality is excellent. There's also money to be made handing out leaflets if you need.
- Neils Yard off Shaftesbury avenue
- theres a shop near the market near the opium lounge
- 'All sports' in "the mall" sells crap decks, but they sell some hardware.
- There is a new shop called "urban arts" opened up in romford, just next to the north street roundabout its on the same shoping street as cash converters, sounds familliar and that chinese buffet place. It's pretty good, they got all the top skater clothing, paints and skate gear. Most are reasonably priced - you imight find it a couple of quid cheaper in the mail order catolgues, but you know its so much better to get ur shit from a local shop.
- There is Rage a skate and grunge shop inside the manky rumford shopping hall they sell all u need for trucks and decks, bearings, wheels, hoodies, t-shirts, chains, badges etc......
- RAGE IS OK BUT IS IS DEER I WENT IN THE 1TIME HE WANTED £80 FOR I FIBERLIGHT DECK.SO I SAID f@*K THAT
- A sport shop at the bottom of the escalator in the liberty sells boards. I dont know about any specialist shops.
- try Rom skate park
- RAGE is the only shop that has some half decent stuff! They got decks, trucks, wheels, some awesome new T'shirts and jeans.. I will be heading back there again!
- unfortunately there are no skateboard shops in romford at all, which sucks big time!!! thought there is rage in this little romford arcade thing in the market are, but that sucks big time!! so the best place really to go buy skate stuff is in London!! the stores up there kick ass so the train jouney up there is well worth it..
- Rage Skate Shop in rumford shopping hall. It is a tiny little place but it sells loads of stuff there.(though i gotta say that some of their prices are just crap)
- there is a briliant skateboard/snowboard shop alongside the 'a12' its called the board store they have the latest in skateboarding technology as soon as something new comes out they've got it they even sell skate boards with rolling trucks wich make grinding alot easier
- twangs boards
- RAGE! This is more of a grunger/metal shop, but comes under the same sort of things.. you can get cool skater trousers in there...
- Go to London.
- One tiny one as you come out of romford towards a place called elm park, it's by a learner driver centre, and you can see all of the skaters crash when you drive around the learner driver centre
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: paulio, sophie, stephy, cath, Vic, Darius Danesh, Dave Wright, jennifer lane, Carly, JANINE RUBY FAN, Key, yandos, Kiwi Jones, Geoff West, jAK, Daniel, katie dawson, kevin carr, Claire, Richard Winch, Samantha Goostree, monkey, Kirsty, ricky taylor, geezer, frank, david flack, marcia reed, Barry, ross, DG, markbonny, S MATHIESON, jodie, janine, keith stone - BAHR BAHR. reef it up', Emma Caughlin, #, carin, Louise, sarah, chris, Nats, Mel, rachel, james p, Lisa, Beatnic, Dazzzza, Martin, oz, Jem Craig, Joe Mclean, aaron, nick, rita, Dave Prentice, Angela Grainger, mike, Nancy, Darren Garner, JAMES PARKER, Ian L, emma (not a typical essex slag), GEEMAN, rexy, Liliana, leighanne, Arnold Layne, tracey, Sara Johnson, pm, Mark Noir, Keith Punt, Roadkill, random, Mick, martin sullivan, djbear, Steven Lardner, danielle, Ads, Cliff Thornton, suzie colins, eon, Peter Orrin, Mick Stringer, david hunt, peter delew, Bekki Sellars, rachel smith, janine b, Zoe, charlotte, trevor benstock, alfonson merkin, Laura Elliott, Sherry, djnyce, tomlin, aj, Jamie Rollinson, Robert Bishop, colin davis, Steve Herron, Ellen, ian bull, Jez C Self, Emma, neil dunford, whiffler, Kok Wee, Jesus, richard winch, Greg Taylor, Natalie Lyons, georgia, Honeymoon on Mars, anna, sTupId-kId-911, Cath Gordon, kG, mark howson, Richard, Nina, David, spud, S. Bellotti, martina, Robb, Damian, Ell, dan, Ian Arnold, Chris Reynolds, andy j, Tracey Pym-Rodgers, Kez, Stuart Edwards, T J, generic, Dominic Heaney, nick greenfield, Katie, jess edwards, Chris Cook, Rob Godfrey, Philip Airey, lon batty, Bagnan Ragneesh, vicpur, David Trafford, Robert Broad, coma_freak, Eddy, Stephanie, A, Sean, PAULA LEAVITT AND JO BOOTH, fresh, Dave Taylor, email@example.com, Kelley Gosling, jennifer, RICH, Jessica, sat, Sarah Jakobek, KEVIN, Woody, george, Steve
Last updated: 2008-11-30
More stuff about Romford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Romford Knowhere Board