The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Royal Oak, Greater London*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Royal Oak.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- "The Blue Lamp" a 1950 Dirk Bogarde film was made around the area, the cinema where he kills Jack Warner is now a Housing Association office at 324 Harrow Road.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Martin Togher, generic, The KinderGreg Suprise
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Royal Oak
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Royal Oak Knowhere Board
If you are unhappy with any of the content on this page, turn on the flags.
Mail our automatic mailback service at email@example.com for helpful information and further details of how to contact Knowhere. Thanks.
Read more about Knowhere.