Arts, crafts and such in Rugby, Warwickshire*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Rugby.
Arts, crafts and such
- Modern Artist Sue Powell, Rugby, Warwickshire UK from Artgofunky produces one off original paintings - perfect for your home at very affordable prices.
See website www.artgofunky.com - 95 Albert Street CV21 2SW 07899 791930.
Call for free consultation.
- www.artgofunky.com - a new and exciting art concept where you get the opportunity to "design and paint your own canvas". All canvases, brushes, painting...even protective clothing supplied. This creative leisure venue is licensed, plays cool tunes and allows you freedom of expression!
Come and have a paint party! This new activity is avaialble for hen parties, groups, family get togethers or team building.
- There is a hobby shop in hillmorton Jotos and Grays pretty sure there is more.
- lol, a statue of william webb ellis, the man who invented rugby, and a great museeum that u can walk around in 1 min at the library which has shit in it
- The Rugby Gallery DOES have some good exhibitions so get your asses down there and support this space. We have waited long enough to get it.
- joto, opposite rugby school, they have so much crammed into this tiny shop!
- FastFrame Picture Framers...Expert picture framing
Unit 1, Central Buildings
- library ahs a good art gallery.rod waspe is good fro stuff but expensive.
- World of Difference opposite Woolies has some nice "ethnic" crafts, and it's fairtrade too.
- Metalyka-i think thats how its spelt. opposite woolworths.
- The Rugby Art Gallery and museum are actually very good. The art gallery has a large collection of paintings, which they rotate, and they have lots of different exhibitions, workshops and talks throughout the year. There's even some pictures by famous artists such as Lowry.
- well there is the art gallery the best part though is the floor and the talking lift
- Rugby art library, art gallery and museum.
- New Art Gallery housing a collection Rugbeans never knew existed....bit like an Art-Wreckin' Crew in Allemange. All the same good building...good art...museum like looking through a dead relatives stuff.
- Platypus again - could spend loads in this lovely unique shop. lots of handcrafted goods.
- A few, Eye Of Horus does spiritualist stuff like joss sticks and stuff.
Other than that just a few stores selling arty stuff and pottery
- There is quite a strong art influence in Rugby, because of the Art college, producing many fine artists.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Tristan Macnell, Megan, andy black, isla, mic cowgill, Thom Kilvert, simon, jen, Gav, james, james boyes, Matt, Steve White, Steve Bryan, Chris, Luckless joe, Marion Amos, Big Al, Dusty, suky, tone, daniel payne, Kev Watts, em, richard wainwright, Drummer Boy, Andy Pickering, emily, Donald Semblance, dave, Bryan Jones, Mond, marvin gay, Tom Long, liz hughes, lucy maxwell, Dach, steve, paul lumsden, Danny Franklin, Brendan Shine, Pete, Layla Palmer, Ray Brightwell, Hammy, Horse, Mike Trow, Amy, Art gofunkyTeam, Sue Powell, Steve Griffiths, bill, david, lee, Lisa, M.White, Helen Sutherland, Natasha Kilvington, matt scotcher, milky, Louis, J Hayes, Paul Crabtree, RHS OGS Web Mistress, Toni b, Peter, DrummerBoy, Wetherspoons staff, courtney wallis, Paul Adams, Mike, rupert, LOTTIE, me, DiGitALLmoose, malc, BJ, connorh49, Becci and Helen, generic, Mike Wilkinson, John Sloane, Eddie Duffill, Martin O'Brien, andy, Tracey, duncan, Rachel Palmer, Carmel, ben, h.horse, jenjen, grant duncan, clock, bob, angus, kevin.morrissey, wolfy
Last updated: 2009-09-21
More stuff about Rugby
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Rugby Knowhere Board