The Best Things in Rugby, Warwickshire*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Rugby.
The Best Things
- Market Day,, Park
- Rugby built the jet engine, invented Rugby, Holography (Holograms) is home to Rupert brooke, James morrison, Spacemen-3, Greengrass from heartbeat and many more!!!
- 1) Clifton House Chinese tekeaway
2) Masala Lounge Indian
3) Spice fusion - which has no closed down :;(
4) Bilton Fish Bar
- right well there are a few places that I have mentioned earlier so check them out ok.
- The way out (except the A428 towards Coventry)
- The rock nightlife, really decent places to go like spinadiscs and the alex and o'hagens as well as decent friendly people, u meet sum1 new everyday.
- bein moi
- The roads, they get you the hell out of there! Just move away and get a life. Oh yeah the Alex pub, great beer and no little town chavs. St Cross, great place to work, great care!
- The Station
Caldecott Park in the summer
It's close to Leamington Spa/Motorways/Brum Airport
- caldecotte parc (with no townies)
- The solid music crowd.
- small , gossipy, good music iffen you look , ditto people, its home!
- M6 goes straight past it!!
- THE CHARITY SHOPS AND STRAND
- Sense of humour of the inhabitants. Mind you, they need it.
- the M6 and all other roads leading north.
- some nice chicks.
- The lads..the majority i have seen lately around are gorgeous!
- The strange people. The lady who walks around with no shoes on in all weathers. A fella that wears very short trousers in all weathers. The old Irish woman who talks to herself and then bursts out in mad ranting, someone I know once saw her pissing openly next to lloyds bank.
- Freindly town. Loads of pubs so you don't get tired walking from one to the other.
- The decrepid area in a 1 mile radius from the train station. Really get that post nuclear fallout atmosphere.
- The Crown
- Music by the clock tower in the summer,Caldecott park
- You can leave. teehee. No, seriously, it's not that bad.
- its tough.. let me think... ah yes.. the road signs that tell you how to get out!
- drug availability
- all the roads and rail links outta here !
- Its close too many motorways and the trainstation which is useful when trying to leave far far away
- Ask the Council about the Princess Diana Memorial.......
- The train station (see above)
- to some extent the nightlife, only get trouble if you go looking for it.
women are good looking as well.
- Nowt really its just a bit quieter than some larger places but is just as shit.
- Caldecott Park in summer. The pubs. The large number of clubs and organisations covering just about every interest imaginable (see Rugby library for info)
- Best thing about Rugby: loads of pubs. Worst thing is the town centre is shit for clothes shops.
- In the Guiness Book of records for being the most densely pub'ed area in GB.
- Rugby Theatre is well worth checking out. Although not a professional organisation, the production quality is often compared to that of a professional company, across from the theatre is a very friendly bar which has particularly good prices, and ample parking is only a few hundred yards away...
- Apparently the new Library. It will have a gallery secure enough to display some of the reigons top art which is currently in storage in Coventry. Hopefully some new books too.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Tristan Macnell, Megan, andy black, isla, mic cowgill, Thom Kilvert, simon, jen, Gav, james, james boyes, Matt, Steve White, Steve Bryan, Chris, Luckless joe, Marion Amos, Big Al, Dusty, suky, tone, daniel payne, Kev Watts, em, richard wainwright, Drummer Boy, Andy Pickering, emily, Donald Semblance, dave, Bryan Jones, Mond, marvin gay, Tom Long, liz hughes, lucy maxwell, Dach, steve, paul lumsden, Danny Franklin, Brendan Shine, Pete, Layla Palmer, Ray Brightwell, Hammy, Horse, Mike Trow, Amy, Art gofunkyTeam, Sue Powell, Steve Griffiths, bill, david, lee, Lisa, M.White, Helen Sutherland, Natasha Kilvington, matt scotcher, milky, Louis, J Hayes, Paul Crabtree, RHS OGS Web Mistress, Toni b, Peter, DrummerBoy, Wetherspoons staff, courtney wallis, Paul Adams, Mike, rupert, LOTTIE, me, DiGitALLmoose, malc, BJ, connorh49, Becci and Helen, generic, Mike Wilkinson, John Sloane, Eddie Duffill, Martin O'Brien, andy, Tracey, duncan, Rachel Palmer, Carmel, ben, h.horse, jenjen, grant duncan, clock, bob, angus, kevin.morrissey, wolfy
Last updated: 2017-07-17
More stuff about Rugby
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Rugby Knowhere Board