Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Rugby, Warwickshire*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Rugby.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Hope-- bench,diesel,miss sixty,ted baker explicit-- precinct-own brands,exposure-- animal,superdry,converse,vans,whitestuff
- We have Burtons, Topshop, Topman, Peacocks, hole in the wall and a few others.
- Hope!! actually quite good
- Nearly all chain stores, little else of interest
- the strand sells a few gothy style clothes, the blue banana is the best shop in the world tho! think the nearest one is in coventry, but they have ruby gloom, atticus etc as well as band stuff.
- we dont wear clothes
- Ha ha funny
- Charity shops. "nice" shops have a girl by the door with a walkie talkie. Whats that for?
- Mostly all high street chains, one independant Skater clothing shop in Regent Street but it's really pricey stuff.
- GO TO COV !!!!
- exposure, hope.
- yoyos's (in brum!)
- go to birmingham please, if your still sitting there im gonna kill you!
- What clothes shops. You've got Topshop which is ok. New Look Ewww. Hole in the wall, Hope and Exposer the only places to go and they are the size of a bathroom.
- Hope. cool as nuts clothing if yer a rich kid. otherwise get the rood wear from xplicit and any number of manky outlets like top man and wait for it......we've got two. not one but TWO JJB sports.
- there's a tk max for kicking threads to wear when cruisin in yer nova.
- New Look
- The Market place has its fair share of characters and they sell you very cheap knickers. Ask for Basil, he's reliable and does a neat line in squirrel maintenance products.
- Rugby has very few good clothes shops. It has cheap and basic stuff for every age group, e.g. Peacocks, QS, New Look, and loads of crappy shoe shops. But if you're looking for anything original or stylish, rugby is not the place to come. The best clothes shop is Topshop/Topman as they keep quite up to date, and have a good range of clothes. There are two nice clothes shops for small children; Adams and Next. It would be excellent if we could have more high street clothes shops like H&M or Oasis, but at the moment, Rugby mainly caters for people who prefer to dress head to toe in adidas. If you come to Rugby, you will notice it has way too many sportswear shops. There are a few shops with more orignal clothing e.g. Platypus and Exposure, but they tend to be very expensive.
- The selection is growing larger i assure you. We have Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, Next, Marks & Spencers, New Look. One of my favorite shops is Hole In THe Wall. Ask any local for directions. It's full of good designer stuff like quicksilver, dkny, and one offs from other designer labels.
- r there any!?!??!?!
- evo clothing coming soon!
- apart from topshop and top man, hole in the wall, oh and the sportshops which really arent that good there are no other worth while clothes stores unless you want second hand, and i mean charity
- TopMan and First Sport (for the guys) & TopShop and New Look (for the dolls) are favourites around here. Style Trash in these parts, boy. Says yer lookin' purdy in yer git-outfit. 'Exposure' pretends to be a skateshop, has some decent gear (not all too Skatey), 'Hope' opp. The Duck, good clobber, not enough range, but keep it up! Not a lot fer birds.
- Platypus on Church Street
- it depends what do you want bad quality cheap stuff, or second hand stuff? If it's the first be aware of rugby's large range of shops catering for this including New Look, What Everyone Wants, Bon Marche etc, if you prefer second hand clothes Rugby's awray of Charity shops and Pound shops will no doubt be your delight as well as all the council house owning poor people which make up 90% of the population of Rugby
- no decent clothes shops in rugby for the smart young adult mail.
Instead we have to sop at mens lobby ? whats that all about, designer gear at way over the prices in coventry etc.
and cayman reef , ummhhhh !
- New Look, Top Shop etc. Market do good goods although probably stolen.
Peacocks are cheap which is good for students.
- The usual selection, most of the High Street shops are there.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Tristan Macnell, Megan, andy black, isla, mic cowgill, Thom Kilvert, simon, jen, Gav, james, james boyes, Matt, Steve White, Steve Bryan, Chris, Luckless joe, Marion Amos, Big Al, Dusty, suky, tone, daniel payne, Kev Watts, em, richard wainwright, Drummer Boy, Andy Pickering, emily, Donald Semblance, dave, Bryan Jones, Mond, marvin gay, Tom Long, liz hughes, lucy maxwell, Dach, steve, paul lumsden, Danny Franklin, Brendan Shine, Pete, Layla Palmer, Ray Brightwell, Hammy, Horse, Mike Trow, Amy, Art gofunkyTeam, Sue Powell, Steve Griffiths, bill, david, lee, Lisa, M.White, Helen Sutherland, Natasha Kilvington, matt scotcher, milky, Louis, J Hayes, Paul Crabtree, RHS OGS Web Mistress, Toni b, Peter, DrummerBoy, Wetherspoons staff, courtney wallis, Paul Adams, Mike, rupert, LOTTIE, me, DiGitALLmoose, malc, BJ, connorh49, Becci and Helen, generic, Mike Wilkinson, John Sloane, Eddie Duffill, Martin O'Brien, andy, Tracey, duncan, Rachel Palmer, Carmel, ben, h.horse, jenjen, grant duncan, clock, bob, angus, kevin.morrissey, wolfy
Last updated: 2010-08-13
More stuff about Rugby
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Rugby Knowhere Board