Demolish It Now Building in Rugby, Warwickshire*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Rugby.
Demolish It Now Building
- The Burj Khalifa (that huge tower in dubai) should be put on a massive lorry trailer and be shipped to Rugby, NOW!
- the white room
- 1) The Cemex chimney, apparently - its a cooling tower, and lets out steam (according to someone who works at Rugby cement.
2) The multi storey car park in Corporation st
3) Brownsover, Newbold, New Bilton and all the other Chav areas. They give the town a bad name, and criminals and drugs etc.
- Rugby Cement chimney. Well to call it a chimney is a an understatement, it's more like a factory in the sky. Demolish it now!
- Brownsover, Newbold and biat place flats
- macdonalds in the town center, cos it's nt very good food with even worse hygiene!, they should turn it into another rock pub!!!
- i-chem, police station,
- Bilton High School, pants place, crap teachers. Destroyed my life!!
The town centre, flatten it and make a car park or something usefull.
- How about tidying up the waste land in between the Duck and the library?
- the rugby cement chimney, due to be belching out the fumes of burnt tyres very soon
- cv21, cv22, cv23...
- Does Newbold Estate count?
- benn hall
- Bilton High
- asda superstore before they bloody build it!
- the area around the clock tower were luckless slags hang out after exiting the sherrif 6th form looking for clients
- The cement works and JJB SPORT
- rugby. all of it. 'cept my house obviously.
- Town hall, with the mayor and especially the incompetant traffic planners in it
- rugby school. need the space for an olympic sized concrete skatepark and world class bmx track, so sorry posh kids, in the words of agnostic front it's gotta gotta go!
- Quicksave, awful architecture and the bananas gave me syphilis.
- Brownsover and all it stands for.
- la vida and buddies
- the rail station is UGLY, though they're workign on it
- Rugby High School - I was once told off for moving out of a teachers way while walking down the corridor. Produces some right little competitive bitches.
- Rugby high school because the building is too small so there are annoying little annexe things comming off the back.
- That "thing" halfway down corporation st. just past the garage, which looks exactly what it is - an unfinished heap of precast concete blocks.
- The houses where all the crappy scummy dross who borrow you're video recorder
to sell and buy low quality hard drugs, live.
- The Princess Diana Memorial Fountain....oh sorry,yeah...the Council received sooooo many complaints about it they flattened it and laid turf over it....AT WHAT TIME????? 3 o'clock in the morning!!! Totally true my friends.
- The new library. It's fecking hideous.
- As i said earlier demolish the police station with them in it.
- Bilton Middle School on Plantaganet Drive, the source of the worst years of my education.
- The hole they call chapel St.
- Every building in Rugby, and also with 90% of the inhabitants still in them.
- Next to the new libary are loads of old abandoned buildings, demolish them and build a a cinema.
- The town hall.
- The multi-storey car park on Corporation St.
- The squirrel pub. Full of whippet fanciers and old farts playing dominos.
- The Library, whoops, they have.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Tristan Macnell, Megan, andy black, isla, mic cowgill, Thom Kilvert, simon, jen, Gav, james, james boyes, Matt, Steve White, Steve Bryan, Chris, Luckless joe, Marion Amos, Big Al, Dusty, suky, tone, daniel payne, Kev Watts, em, richard wainwright, Drummer Boy, Andy Pickering, emily, Donald Semblance, dave, Bryan Jones, Mond, marvin gay, Tom Long, liz hughes, lucy maxwell, Dach, steve, paul lumsden, Danny Franklin, Brendan Shine, Pete, Layla Palmer, Ray Brightwell, Hammy, Horse, Mike Trow, Amy, Art gofunkyTeam, Sue Powell, Steve Griffiths, bill, david, lee, Lisa, M.White, Helen Sutherland, Natasha Kilvington, matt scotcher, milky, Louis, J Hayes, Paul Crabtree, RHS OGS Web Mistress, Toni b, Peter, DrummerBoy, Wetherspoons staff, courtney wallis, Paul Adams, Mike, rupert, LOTTIE, me, DiGitALLmoose, malc, BJ, connorh49, Becci and Helen, generic, Mike Wilkinson, John Sloane, Eddie Duffill, Martin O'Brien, andy, Tracey, duncan, Rachel Palmer, Carmel, ben, h.horse, jenjen, grant duncan, clock, bob, angus, kevin.morrissey, wolfy
Last updated: 2011-05-25
More stuff about Rugby
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Rugby Knowhere Board