Magazine and Comic Shops in Rugby, Warwickshire*
Mags, mags and more mags
You can tell us more about Rugby.
Magazine and Comic Shops
- Wh smiths and woolworths.
- Hope’s Newsagents down in Railway Terrace is a mecca of everything you could ever need & read. Porn mags & videos flow off the top shelf and spill onto just about every other shelf apart from the train magazines.
It also has a breakfast bar hatch which does the infamous “monster batch” (a roll with two sausages, egg and bacon with mushrooms and its great). Gives the impression the owner is a greasy food eating train spotting porno collector, which given the other things you can do in Rugby is probably the best thing to be!
- Hopes in Railway terrace is a mecca of magazines, however most of the magazines are about trains, porn magazines of every kind seem to be spilling off every shelf, not just the top one.
- Spinadiscs is the best place to go for music mags, a whole range, as well as sum free ones!!!
- we dont read
- hopes in raiway terace recently had new, heavier duty top shelf fitted. and it needs it. good on ya. And they do excellent sausage, sausage/bacon rolls, even on a sunday.Can ya buy "porn" on a sunday? Sausage batch and a wank. Welcome to Rugby.
- The best magazine shop in town has to be Hope's newsagents in Railway Terrace which stocks a load of magazines, and has the best take away fried brekkie in town from their kitchen. Only thing with Hope's is the sheer amount of porn mags on every shelf - It's Jazz mag heaven.
- wh smiths and supercigs. and that's it.
- Ther is a corner shop in Railway Terrace with a staggering array of pornography, I often felt sinful merely purchasing confectionary from that place, however there is now a sex shop on the High Street that probably has far better.
- we dont have anythinglike that, have to go2 birmingham or Cov for that.
- W H Smiths is the one that comes to mind - its the best one in town. Odd Spot does funky stuff but that's more of a stationery shop instead of a magazine and comic shop.
- Newsagent down Railway Terrace....THE LOT MATE>>>SHOCKING.
- Best place to go is WHSmiths or John Menzies. No outlets or nothing
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Tristan Macnell, Megan, andy black, isla, mic cowgill, Thom Kilvert, simon, jen, Gav, james, james boyes, Matt, Steve White, Steve Bryan, Chris, Luckless joe, Marion Amos, Big Al, Dusty, suky, tone, daniel payne, Kev Watts, em, richard wainwright, Drummer Boy, Andy Pickering, emily, Donald Semblance, dave, Bryan Jones, Mond, marvin gay, Tom Long, liz hughes, lucy maxwell, Dach, steve, paul lumsden, Danny Franklin, Brendan Shine, Pete, Layla Palmer, Ray Brightwell, Hammy, Horse, Mike Trow, Amy, Art gofunkyTeam, Sue Powell, Steve Griffiths, bill, david, lee, Lisa, M.White, Helen Sutherland, Natasha Kilvington, matt scotcher, milky, Louis, J Hayes, Paul Crabtree, RHS OGS Web Mistress, Toni b, Peter, DrummerBoy, Wetherspoons staff, courtney wallis, Paul Adams, Mike, rupert, LOTTIE, me, DiGitALLmoose, malc, BJ, connorh49, Becci and Helen, generic, Mike Wilkinson, John Sloane, Eddie Duffill, Martin O'Brien, andy, Tracey, duncan, Rachel Palmer, Carmel, ben, h.horse, jenjen, grant duncan, clock, bob, angus, kevin.morrissey, wolfy
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Rugby
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Rugby Knowhere Board