Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Rugby, Warwickshire*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Rugby.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- church street,,guitars i think
- sounds expensive is the only one now freeman and neal has closed down
- a place that should be burnt down, god knows how it survives, next to gas street, ha, i'm surprised it hasnt been burnt down
- th mini music shop near the strand is really good, really good selection and the guyss in there really know what they're talking about.
- sounds xpensive
- Freeman and Neals, small but friendly staff (the shop is small not the staff)
- yea, bizzarly enogh. there are two or more? independants stocking recorders to guitars to? they look like they could order you anything you wanted too, cant complain...Does this bassoon make me look fat?
- freeman & neale. Sounds. errr..think thats it
- fremans an neales
- sounds expensive nr the jewellers is the best place to get guitars
- sounds, and they're always happy to put up flyer for gigs, and they give away furniture ALL the time!
- 'Music' is alright yet its like really old.
- Freeman & Neale, just outside the town centre on Lawford Road: very helpful and well stocked for most things.
- pah. go to cov mate. forget it in rugby mate.
- Freeman and Neale
Shop up near the market, nice guitars
- freeman and neale for all your classical needs an sounds by the market for guitars/strings blabla.
- freeman and neils. near the (who can spell this anyway) gyratery system & the half moon.
- One top of Lawford road, run by nearly-deads but "Yes we DO have electrical guitars...." another on Clifton Rd....wierd looking shop...classical music CD/electric guitar vendor. Seem to have themed window displays...marraccas 'n' tambourine September, Drums of Africa, October....MARVELLOUS.
- Freeman & Neale is the only store to be seen in for the discerning instrumentalist. They have a very useful order service for the obscure stuff!
- Freeman and Neale, Lawford Road. Good noticeboard for every type of music and musician, bands etc.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Tristan Macnell, Megan, andy black, isla, mic cowgill, Thom Kilvert, simon, jen, Gav, james, james boyes, Matt, Steve White, Steve Bryan, Chris, Luckless joe, Marion Amos, Big Al, Dusty, suky, tone, daniel payne, Kev Watts, em, richard wainwright, Drummer Boy, Andy Pickering, emily, Donald Semblance, dave, Bryan Jones, Mond, marvin gay, Tom Long, liz hughes, lucy maxwell, Dach, steve, paul lumsden, Danny Franklin, Brendan Shine, Pete, Layla Palmer, Ray Brightwell, Hammy, Horse, Mike Trow, Amy, Art gofunkyTeam, Sue Powell, Steve Griffiths, bill, david, lee, Lisa, M.White, Helen Sutherland, Natasha Kilvington, matt scotcher, milky, Louis, J Hayes, Paul Crabtree, RHS OGS Web Mistress, Toni b, Peter, DrummerBoy, Wetherspoons staff, courtney wallis, Paul Adams, Mike, rupert, LOTTIE, me, DiGitALLmoose, malc, BJ, connorh49, Becci and Helen, generic, Mike Wilkinson, John Sloane, Eddie Duffill, Martin O'Brien, andy, Tracey, duncan, Rachel Palmer, Carmel, ben, h.horse, jenjen, grant duncan, clock, bob, angus, kevin.morrissey, wolfy
Last updated: 2010-08-13
More stuff about Rugby
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Rugby Knowhere Board