Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire in Rugby, Warwickshire*
Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
You can tell us more about Rugby.
Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- by rugby gym club
- www.CM-Rehearsal-Studios.co.uk NEW rehearsal and recording place recently established with quality sound and pro equipment. Unit 23 Lythalls Lane Ind.Est. Coventry, 5 mins from Ricoh Arena!!! Just off A444 (Longfor Rd).
- Try Jaides in Market Street. They need the support due to a noise issue and appealing to the public. They also help dis-advantaged and under privileged children.
- Pretty much the only place to practise is Great Central Studios on Lower Hillmorton Road. In my experience "the guy" who runs it is sound and will lend bits of gear if needs be, always willing to talk about bands etc etc, really knows his stuff. Someone above obviously got off on the wrong foot, where do their band practise now hey?
- There is a centre by The Sea Cadet Establishment on hillmorton Road
- Far Heath Recording Studios is excellant , the main sound man is Angus and he will get you the best sound EVER.Its over towards junction 18 of the m1 .Check out their web sight
- I am in a Coventry based band. We practice at Pick n Styx in Coventry. Well worth the visit to Coventry. These must easily be the best facilities in the Midlands.
- lower hillmorton road
- The one by rugby college is good
- The Rugby studio on Lower Hillmorton Road looks derelict but I once saw a young group of gothics go in there with instruments
- well only one rehearsal studio and thats run real badly, expect double bookings and outrageous charges if the miserable git who runs it just to stoke his own ego and to try justify that he is a professional musician doesnt like you. watever u do, dont consider using it for recording!
- Yea, there's a "project" on lower hillmorton road, near (ish) rugby college, been there years. Your young, 17, those sticks are your soul, But please, Hit it with da beat,(I have to walk past that place), DRUMS carry ya know..
- central recording studios- cool place 2 chill out an listen 2 local bands
- oh that one along lower hillmorton road big yellowish building.....think thats it
- the place near the gym kinda sux but its the best we got
- that one down hillmorton road
- community studio, Lower Hillmorton Rd. for live recording, firstname.lastname@example.org, any venue, NEtime....
- Alphasound Recording Studio & Rehearsal Rooms.
92, Lower Hillmorton Road.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Tristan Macnell, Megan, andy black, isla, mic cowgill, Thom Kilvert, simon, jen, Gav, james, james boyes, Matt, Steve White, Steve Bryan, Chris, Luckless joe, Marion Amos, Big Al, Dusty, suky, tone, daniel payne, Kev Watts, em, richard wainwright, Drummer Boy, Andy Pickering, emily, Donald Semblance, dave, Bryan Jones, Mond, marvin gay, Tom Long, liz hughes, lucy maxwell, Dach, steve, paul lumsden, Danny Franklin, Brendan Shine, Pete, Layla Palmer, Ray Brightwell, Hammy, Horse, Mike Trow, Amy, Art gofunkyTeam, Sue Powell, Steve Griffiths, bill, david, lee, Lisa, M.White, Helen Sutherland, Natasha Kilvington, matt scotcher, milky, Louis, J Hayes, Paul Crabtree, RHS OGS Web Mistress, Toni b, Peter, DrummerBoy, Wetherspoons staff, courtney wallis, Paul Adams, Mike, rupert, LOTTIE, me, DiGitALLmoose, malc, BJ, connorh49, Becci and Helen, generic, Mike Wilkinson, John Sloane, Eddie Duffill, Martin O'Brien, andy, Tracey, duncan, Rachel Palmer, Carmel, ben, h.horse, jenjen, grant duncan, clock, bob, angus, kevin.morrissey, wolfy
Last updated: 2010-02-08
More stuff about Rugby
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Rugby Knowhere Board