The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Rugby.
- Woolworts is closed now, idiot
- The Strand
- impulse where fopp use to be, still prettty pricey though
- Woolworths Strand is good WH Smiths and theres probably a couple more.
- spin a disc, its not worth even going there, try the internet...
- Spin-a-disc records in the Clock Towers Rugbys sole independant music shop
- Spinadiscs are the best, specially if u like rock music, guarantee they will either hav the cd u want or they will know exactly which one u mean an can get it 4 u in a couple of days. Is a must 4 rock music lovers! an pretty hot guys in there too!
- spinadisks nd strand both pretty crappy
- spinadisc, the only one
- Spinerdisc great music shop with excellent service they can get you any music you want including vinals so everyones happy. amazing rock collection :D
- The Strand is cheap with a good selection of second hand music
- There WERE plenty. Like most of RUGBY, all shut down by high rates/rent, theres now ONE, in the precinct, good or bad? who cares you got no choice. oh yea, woolies, sorry, VYNIL what? oh, and tesco, limited to top 40, and do you want a cabbage with that?
- Spin-a-disc is the only record shop in town, with a limited choice of CD's & DVD's - otherwise it has to be the crap selection at WHSmith's or Woolworths since the Virgin V-Shop was so crap it closed down!
- spinadisc ..........yerp THATS IT
- spinnadisc has a wide selection of music
- spinadisc its far better than virgin records
- hey dude, don't slate woolies, they pay my wage...spinadisc is alrite, you can order prety much anything if you relly want it.
- Spinadisc... til the end of time i'l shop there
- spinadisc is ok at best go to birmingham
- virgin its cheap
- spin-a-disc. best of seven eigths of nothing. ooh and we've got a virgin megastore express (which means it stocks nothing and is too expensive)
- Spinadisc is a good independent, although its vinyl selection isn't what it was. Good for bargains, as stuff often ends up in the £3 rack. Chart CDs generally around £12.50, and a good selection of more obscure stuff. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
- I believe 'It's a Gift' currently holds the record for containing the largest amount of Tat in the Western Hemisphere. A Hefty Record. In conclusion don't come here for phonograph recordings.
- spin-a-disc;was gud wen it opend but now the prices hav gone up. if its chart albums ur after try Sainsbury's coz ther bou £9.99 which is bit of a bargain
- Spinadisc is very good, they have pretty much everything, and if they don't have it, they'll order it for you asap.
- ok. there's a good selection of everything in Spinadisc in the Clock Towers Shopping Centre. There's a Virgin shop but they only sell albums. That's about it!
- Spinadisc is definately the best in Rugby
- SPINADISC!!!! Nice & cheap & always has th CDs u want!
- spinadisc is excellent
- spin-a-disc, forget the others
- Try Strand 4 second hand obscure stuff
- well there used to be an ourprice but then they closed and opened virgin so noone goes there anymore. theres spin a disc for good alternative music or there is the cheap alternative of getting your mates to make copies.
- Sinadisc is pretty damn GNARLY
- Spin-A-Disc is the only place for vinyl. Bit 1-dimensional, 50 bins of Ibiza/'Trance'/LameTurd, 3-4 worth digging about in. Listening deck, 'nice' staff (speak to Alun for orders...he don't give up!)
- Theres now two main record shops, our price by the clock tower and spinadisc in the centre, neither are particularly stunning
- There is not a HMV or any other decent record store in Rugby, if there was I wouldn't have to go to Coventry all the time to buy cd's
- Theres a stall in the indoor market called the Strand which is quite good. He sells videos and CD's and tapes like most places.
Our Price, Spinadisc and Woolworths are the only others
- Well, the recent dimise of Backtrax, has caused a a gap in the market, but only for a ravey, pipe selling kind 'o' place. There's the usual HMV etc.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Tristan Macnell, Megan, andy black, isla, mic cowgill, Thom Kilvert, simon, jen, Gav, james, james boyes, Matt, Steve White, Steve Bryan, Chris, Luckless joe, Marion Amos, Big Al, Dusty, suky, tone, daniel payne, Kev Watts, em, richard wainwright, Drummer Boy, Andy Pickering, emily, Donald Semblance, dave, Bryan Jones, Mond, marvin gay, Tom Long, liz hughes, lucy maxwell, Dach, steve, paul lumsden, Danny Franklin, Brendan Shine, Pete, Layla Palmer, Ray Brightwell, Hammy, Horse, Mike Trow, Amy, Art gofunkyTeam, Sue Powell, Steve Griffiths, bill, david, lee, Lisa, M.White, Helen Sutherland, Natasha Kilvington, matt scotcher, milky, Louis, J Hayes, Paul Crabtree, RHS OGS Web Mistress, Toni b, Peter, DrummerBoy, Wetherspoons staff, courtney wallis, Paul Adams, Mike, rupert, LOTTIE, me, DiGitALLmoose, malc, BJ, connorh49, Becci and Helen, generic, Mike Wilkinson, John Sloane, Eddie Duffill, Martin O'Brien, andy, Tracey, duncan, Rachel Palmer, Carmel, ben, h.horse, jenjen, grant duncan, clock, bob, angus, kevin.morrissey, wolfy
Last updated: 2011-05-25
More stuff about Rugby
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Rugby Knowhere Board