The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Ruislip.
- The Swan in Ruislip High Street. Very old building with the floor being below pavement level. Character pub at the Historical end of Ruislip.
- oh my god for such a small place there are now so many drinking establishments there are, jjmoons, 10joy, foxes, sweeneys, lulas, the white bear and the swan to name but a few all in which i have drank in and had an excellent time.
- The Swan is the best, though they should never have got rid of those lovely blue sofas...
White Bear does great pub lunches!
Lula's is awful - no atmosphere and bad lighting.
Sweenie's is very popular - can get a bit too popular and packed at week-ends.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: generic, Deborah Harrower, Ruislip Online, Steve Ostrowski, dan, John Simmons, George Christodoulou
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Ruislip
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ruislip Knowhere Board