If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Rutherglen.
The Best Things
- There are hardly any immigrants at all, its a white area
- The people
- The M74 extension to get out of here!
- The M74 extention opened and Rutherglen no longer has traffic jams morning ,noon and night. Thos god awful flats at Greenhill Crt are being done up and security put in. There will soon be a wetherspoons...Yay! another pub!
- As bad as the bars are they are typically ruggy and if they disapeared tomorrow they would be missed, the fine chinese (canton,) the often despised but always usefull pound shop and haddows decent attempt at a swav offy.
- Leaving the place.
The roads/railways away from it.
Laughs with pals - really, nothing to do with the town.
The town hall - pity it's in a shitehole.
- I was Born and bread in Rutherglen.
- Skating, the hobos, the half decent police.
- The town hall in Rutherglen is one of the most beautiful buildings in Glasgow. That's about it really.
- LEAVING THAT HORRIBLE MAIN STREET IN YOUR WAKE.
- DR G'S AND GREGGS. MAYBE KFC AS WELL.
- The ppl wld defo b the best thing there
n also Coulls the bakerys have the best home made grub
some nice houses in burnside
some nice people
close 2 glasgow
near hampden n celtic park
- All the cheap and tacky stores where you'll be amazed how far £10 will go
- the people,and its only a 25 min walk from paradise
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: JOHN RIEKER, henlar7, Gregor, Graham Crowe, True Blue, Sandra B, iain, Billy, john, Wully Grant, Nemo, generic, Gregor Milligan, stephanie, Mike Kane, Brucie, Martin Penman, btcoon
Last updated: 2012-03-29
More stuff about Rutherglen
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Rutherglen Knowhere Board