Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Saltcoats.
- Mrs Mayes big flabby tits
- In your mums vagina is a great gaff m8
- Windmill just say hello tae titch spending all his cash
- the plantation hey man the buckies grt there goes doon a treat polis can b seen miles oaf
- All veinstabbers assemble and 'hookup' outside the train station at saltcoats and then the flock of 'lower than a snakes bal**' addicts go into town and amass outside the local chemists waiting on their green jungle juice, once re-intoxicated they 'hookup' with their walking crimewave friends outside the Jobcentre
- Along the nature reserve / walkway that used to be the old railway line (yes, that's right - Saltcoats was once so great it had two railway lines). Alternatively, pick any bridge going over the existing railway
- Up the canon hill with a carryout
- Please view "famous ppl" part
- Outside the NonSuch Amusments any time of the year is a great place to meet up with other neds. a good place to hang out is the glebe swing park - as its jst outside the centre there are less police - also there are not many streetlights so you can get up to some tricks without being seen. BUCKFAST .
- As it's all refurbished now, the Melbourne Cafe at the top of Hamilton Street has a cool enough atmosphere for a coffee and burger, and the juke box at least lets you be at the mercy of mainstream pop of your own choosing. With music as schmaltzy as it's ice-cream floats....7/10 for me !! lol
- the metro 5 years ago
- There's a row of shops up near the High Road which seems to be popular with the younger crowd.
- I guess since the new cinema opened on the site of the old Pavilion it will become a hanging out spot. Hope the neds don't take over.
- The Station
- The open area across from the old Harris's shop next to the Market. There are some seats there and a bit that seems to have been custom built for the Neds.
The taxi rank and top of Countess Street near the Railway Station. It's a busy area.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jiy Allison, C Taylor, Mr Sickof Veinstabbers, Junkie No1, Jimmy, DC, Kane, Peoples Front for the disposal of junkie, Philip Barnham, J, Sjsndnd, kelsey, elisa, sammy, Kris, Tam Perdwith, jon, Louise, generic, Kenneth Coyle, Terry, Johnson Family, Tommy Murphy, Ooster, Douglas Nicol
Last updated: 2015-05-16
More stuff about Saltcoats
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Saltcoats Knowhere Board