Cheap Food in Shoreham by Sea, West Sussex*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Shoreham by Sea.
- Yellow River. Meal for one, Yummy!
- My parents like going to La Galleria and always come back telling me how lovely the food,drinks,and service was.
- The Shore, High Street for exquisite presentation of excellent food and cocktails.
- The Italian near St Mary's Church is La Gallaria.
For an equally good, or in my opinion far better, Italian restuarant try La Gondala in the High Street.
Food at the Suusex Pad, expensive but very well presented.
For an excellent fish restuarant try the 'Seafood Experience', Ferry Road Shoreham Beach...but you will need to book in advance.
- curry/pizza kitchen is now 'the silk thai' restaurant,nice food but expensive
- tesco's is thebest place to get your food!!
- The Indian Cottage Tandoori in the High Street is probably one of the best in the South.
- The Charcoal grill is no more! It's now called Pizza and Curry kitchen. The Chinese in Kingston Broadway is the Welcome House The Shapla Tandorri in Brunswick Road is excellent (though nothing can beat the Indian Cottage for atmosphere and food!). Famous Moes Pizza in the Ham Road shopping complex is also excellent.
- Recomended Restaurants are:
- The Vietnameese in the High Street
- Milan Indian in the Upper Shoreham Road (excellent I give it five stars *****)
- Italian near St Marys Church
- Scotties in Kingston Broadway (Great five star ***** breakfast eater)
- The Chinese in Kingston Broadway
- But... Dynamite tip for a real value meal is to use the staff restaurant in Southlands Hospital, Upper Shoreham Road which is open to public. Southlands Hospital is huge, go to level two and then pick up signs for staff restaurant.
- Best Takaways are:
- Tony's Fish Bar in Buckingham Road (best fish and chips south of Barnsley)
- Tastys Chinese in Middle Road (very cheap and good)
- Indian take away from the Milan in Upper Shoreham Road
- Jasmin Chinese in Upper Shoreham Road
- Uncle Sams Burgers in Upper Shoreham Road
- McDonalds in Holmbush Farm shopping mall (out of town on the A27)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: the 3 redheads, Sarah Willson, john phelps, James Thomson, Sarah Booker, Barry Smith, Nigel Kendrick, gary baines, Matt Goddard, Rich, Peter Weaver, Rick Dupuy, Paul Häggqvist, Steve Barker, Alan, Katie Piatt, Joe, generic, JEFF, Pete F, Lukas Bernstein, chris knowles, Hayz, vic trudgian, Diana Sopp, rob, Ninja, Tom, M. Williams, gary green, trevor, Jan Knight, Martyn Baker, Vicki, rachel aylett, Theresa, Derek Hammond, Moya
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Shoreham by Sea
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Shoreham by Sea Knowhere Board