Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Shoreham by Sea, West Sussex*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Shoreham by Sea.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- The Buckingham Arms!!
- The nearest and most appealing club would have to be Creations in Brighton which has a few rooms for people who like different kinds of music,there is R'n'B, Dance and also 80's.
- "Bashers" has closed down, as a new housing estate is being built - so no clubbing in Shoreham at present.
- The Royal British Legion Club. 9/11 Buckingham Road. It's not full of old veterans supping mild ale but has a lively young(ish) membership. Live music every Saturday night and Karaoke Sunday afternoon/evening.Memberships availiable. Come along and ask for details.
- Shoreham has NO clubs anymore. The closest thing to a club is probably the Shore Bar in the high street
- BJs soon to close - compulsary purchase order by council to redevelope ropetackle site
- 'Bashers' or BJs has improved slowly, but it's still only for people who can't afford to go to Brighton. More disco on Fridays, more dancey on Saturdays, but basically lame music unless you're too wasted to care. 5 quid entry, 1 quid with flyer on Sats.
- BJ'S NIGHTCLUB SHOREHAM-BY-SEA
SINCE THE CLUB HAS BEEN REBILT AFTER THE FIRE THE CLUB HAS GONE FROM STRENTH TO STRENTH.
WITH THE ADVERAGE NUMBERS THROUGH THE DOOR OF 200 + ON FRIDAY/ SATURDAY NIGHTS IT KNOCKS THE SOCKS OF THE NEREST CLUBS IN HOVE!!.
IT MAY LOOK NOT SO GOOD OUTSIDE BUT INSIDE IT IS A SMART RESPECTABLE PLACE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME.
MUSIC IS ANYTHING FROM DANCE TO TRANCE TO PARTY AND CHART, A BIT OF EVERYTHING.
ALSO ON SATURDAY NIGHTS YOU CAN GET FREE ENTRY WITH FLYERS FROM THE LOCAL PUBS.
IT GREAT AND WE GO THERE EVERY WEEK.
HAVE FUN JEFF,PAUL,SAM,SUE,DAVE
- Recessions is now called BJ's. It is called affectionatly by the locals "Bashers". You only go there if you're desperate.
- There is [was] only one nightspot in town this is RECESSIONS Night Club at Ropetackle near the River. Don't take your partner there if you want to impress. Other than that it is an OK place.
The Recessions night club has burnt down. They are going torebuild it unfortunately.
- For further night life go to Brighton (seven miles east) where the choice is endless.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: the 3 redheads, Sarah Willson, john phelps, James Thomson, Sarah Booker, Barry Smith, Nigel Kendrick, gary baines, Matt Goddard, Rich, Peter Weaver, Rick Dupuy, Paul Häggqvist, Steve Barker, Alan, Katie Piatt, Joe, generic, JEFF, Pete F, Lukas Bernstein, chris knowles, Hayz, vic trudgian, Diana Sopp, rob, Ninja, Tom, M. Williams, gary green, trevor, Jan Knight, Martyn Baker, Vicki, rachel aylett, Theresa, Derek Hammond, Moya
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Shoreham by Sea
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Shoreham by Sea Knowhere Board