Record Shops in Shoreham by Sea, West Sussex*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Shoreham by Sea.
- There may not be a lot of record shops in shoreham-by-sea but you can always go to Brighton which is only a 25 minute bus journey away.
- Atomic Sounds has now closed down!!!
- Atomic Sounds is a great record shop.
- Atomic Sounds in Brunswick Street
- Atomic Sounds Brunswick Road
- Atomic - its the best music shop you could ask for.
- Atomic Sounds isa better record shop than Woolworths, it sells C.D's, Tapes, records, Vids, and DVD'S, also T-Shirts and Posters
- Atomic sounds just down from the station has on odd mix, you sometimes come across the strangest stuff. Oh, and the owner has a Blondie/Debbie Harry fixation.
- Atomic Sounds in Brunswick Road - opposite the Post Office. Tony will cater for all your musical needs, and if it's not in stock, he'll get it for you.
- Atomic Sounds, have everything and are always willing to order something in. Great for Indie or Dance music.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Sarah Willson, john phelps, James Thomson, Sarah Booker, Barry Smith, Nigel Kendrick, gary baines, Matt Goddard, Rich, Peter Weaver, Rick Dupuy, Paul Häggqvist, Steve Barker, Alan, Katie Piatt, Joe, generic, JEFF, Pete F, Lukas Bernstein, chris knowles, Hayz, vic trudgian, Diana Sopp, rob, Ninja, Tom, M. Williams, gary green, trevor, Jan Knight, Martyn Baker, Vicki, rachel aylett, Theresa, Derek Hammond, Moya
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Shoreham by Sea
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Shoreham by Sea Knowhere Board