The Worst Things in Shoreham by Sea, West Sussex*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Shoreham by Sea.
The Worst Things
- loads of gingers too many and drugdealers as well as annoying little brats
- Ropetackle is hiddious, and also all the young people who terrorise people at night, it should be stopped, i would never have dreamed of doing what they do when i was 12 - 18, and i'm 20! I know i sound like an old moner but things really have drasticly changed since i was a nipper!
- The worst thing is that there isn't a youthwing or club that teenagers can go to so they hang out around the strets making noise and causing grief.
- no public transport back from brighton/worthing after 23:00
- Planes landing at Shoreham Airport
Smell of the Mud Flats at Low Tide
- mouthy residents!! Shoreham has too many kids, and not enough amusement for them. it drastically needs some new life put in the council so that kids will start to benefit. Adur council seem to think 16 year old kids like to make maracas out of yoghurt pots and rice! they need to get back in touch with the people i the area.
- The Burrell Arms - dangerous.
Kids hanging out outside Dillons and the bus-stop 'Can you buy us a bottle of cider? Can you buy us some fags?'
- The lack of late night trains back from Brighton
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: the 3 redheads, Sarah Willson, john phelps, James Thomson, Sarah Booker, Barry Smith, Nigel Kendrick, gary baines, Matt Goddard, Rich, Peter Weaver, Rick Dupuy, Paul Häggqvist, Steve Barker, Alan, Katie Piatt, Joe, generic, JEFF, Pete F, Lukas Bernstein, chris knowles, Hayz, vic trudgian, Diana Sopp, rob, Ninja, Tom, M. Williams, gary green, trevor, Jan Knight, Martyn Baker, Vicki, rachel aylett, Theresa, Derek Hammond, Moya
Last updated: 2017-03-10
More stuff about Shoreham by Sea
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Shoreham by Sea Knowhere Board