Arts, crafts and such in Sidcup, Greater London*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Sidcup.
Arts, crafts and such
- 'Planet Design Co' in Station Road, trendy shop for the home, selling bespoke furniture and accessories they do some really great stuff.
- The arts and crafts centre has gone to make way for the Portrait. Good pub, nice food and great landlord and landlady, but bring back the Arts and Drafts Centre is was great!
- Aladdin's Cave on Sidcup High Street is worth visiting if you like the following: Shoddy Christmas decorations, low quality umbrellas, fragrantless candles, brown cushions, brown rugs, brown ornaments and the smell of methane. I'm not joking - the smell of farts in there is so bad you can practically taste it on your tongue.
- Sidcup Arts & Craft Centre closed a few yrs ago & is now The Portrait.
- WATCH OUT FOR LAURA's rubbers on show at the local library - v.cool
- The indoor craft market oppo the Police Station has - you guessed it - closed down.
- There is a luverly arty fart shop next to Good Friends. They sell small stones and pebbles for £5 a shot and some art cards for only £7 a piece - its bargain alley in my view.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ben Homewood, Ricky Chin, nick, Melanie, Will, paul murphy, J, barry, Alan, Twinklebabe, James, generic, J.Wilkins, Victoria, chris hewish, Joss, Fallon, Lex, Lewis, richard, Lethal, jason, Skate Sidcup, Em, Tom H, karen, Hannah, Kate Ward, david webb, Graham Jones, taz, Esther Zuke, bill, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Sidcup
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sidcup Knowhere Board