Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Sidcup, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Sidcup.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Local paper ran a story on movie legend Vivian Leigh's grandson having recently moved here. His training as a theatre director at the college. Big things expected.
- Kenny Sampson (ex Arsenal and England player) frequents a number of the pubs in Siducp. Top BLoke!!!
- I know that Emma Noble used to live in Foots Cray and John and Norma Major were spotted visiting before she married Mr Major Jnr and moved to Chislehurst.
- Gary Bushell
Quentin Blake went chis n sid
- Noel Reading - bass player with the Jimi Hendrix Experience - was born or lived in Sidcup, one of the two.
- George Bushall, what a twat.
- Emma Bunton...yay(note the sarcasm)
- Nic Powley Head of the internationally know SIDCUP MASSIVE.
- Gary "is he really on the telly" Bushell frequents the local haunts and makes people vomit at 60 paces on regular occasions.
Also spotted this year, Ted bovis from Hi-de-hi, and Bernside from the Bill.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ben Homewood, Ricky Chin, nick, Melanie, Will, paul murphy, J, barry, Alan, Twinklebabe, James, generic, J.Wilkins, Victoria, chris hewish, Fallon, Lex, Lewis, richard, Lethal, jason, Em, Tom H, karen, Hannah, Kate Ward, david webb, Graham Jones, taz, Esther Zuke, bill, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Sidcup
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sidcup Knowhere Board