Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Sidcup.
- Pizza express in the high street.
- Sidcup place is really nice it's an old mannor house now converted into a restuarant, Food is great and nice atmosphere.
- i got noddles for 9p in Morrisons the other day. Bargin.
- mother fucking club sandwich bar is amazing
- Heaps of them. None of them great or even midly different. Pizza Bot is pretty nice for the romantic sort. All candels and mood lighting. Noodle bar sells noodles, pizza hut sells pizza...y'know, usual.
- McDonalds coz i work there or pizza hut coz i know someone who works in there as well so i get 50% off
- King's down nr Dillons - pervy owners who ask for ur number.. just started selling kebabs, bt sum1 I know gt food poisoning from eating 1, so mebbe nt such a gd idea.
- The Jalsha Tandoori in the High Street a couple of doors along from MacDonalds - the best Indian restaurant I have ever tried. Excellent service, brilliant food and reasonably priced. Definitely worth a try.
- Don't bother, go to Petts Wood lots of funky restaurants, if your over 30!
- Check out Pizza Hut..really good service...best Hut in the area...and a really nice team. One waiter (who's been there years) is really cute and will really looks after you...think his name is James Gardener (or something) - he looks like a cross between Ross Geller (Friends) and Ben Stiller...you can ask to be served by him, as me and my mates always do. The rest of the staff are pretty cool too!
- CHINA GARDEN A MUST VISIT IF YOUR IN THE HIGH ST CLEAN GOOD VALUE AND LOVELLLLYYY FOOD
- GOOD FRIENDS - eat all you can for about £14 - also meet Roy the comedy chinese man, and Tim the owner - however, watch out for Madame Do Do the miserable asian woman ready to pounce her bad moods on the unsuspecting.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ben Homewood, Ricky Chin, nick, Melanie, Will, paul murphy, J, barry, Alan, Twinklebabe, James, generic, J.Wilkins, Victoria, chris hewish, Joss, Fallon, Lex, Lewis, richard, Lethal, jason, Skate Sidcup, Em, Tom H, karen, Hannah, Kate Ward, david webb, Graham Jones, taz, Esther Zuke, bill, Steve
Last updated: 2012-02-06
More stuff about Sidcup
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sidcup Knowhere Board